the house

We been home for a month now I've gone to work at the restaurant with Jeff. I finished the free days and now I get paid .it's a good amount too. Jeff is training me to be a sec chef in his restaurant he says he wants to take more time away from that place. To be with his gf. Jeff has worked day and night at his restaurant sense I met him . So I'm glad to see he has come to grips with letting me run the show when he's not around . Jay has gotten much better he's being him normal self again. We had to see the lawyers for three days straight. And sign lots of papers ..but it seems grandpa really wanted me and Jay together .as we were Givin his two properties. The home he was living in and the cabin . Rick and Jay own the three businesses together . And the money was split threw out his kids and grand kids . Which gave Jay and I a good amount to start out with. We will be moving in to grandpa's house this weekend. I've begged all of our friends to help us. I've packed mist everything up . I'm so ready to move in to our home. The one we will bring McKenna home to . Being close to 7 mons pregnant now I need to get us settled in to our home and get McKenna room done . I have lots to do !! When I get off work today I'm meeting Jay at grandpa's house . Which is now our house . Jay wants to go over how I want the house to look. We want to paint and change it up . I'm not sure either of us could stay here if we didn't make it our own . The memories might be too much for us both.. we have a week to get the painters done.. so as I walk in the door the house still smells like grandpa .we have been here a lot in the past two weeks ..and every time I have to open the doors and no windows. I'm shocked when I open the door tho the house is empty ! No furniture nothing . Jay is walking in the living room with a clip board and a pen . He sees me and jogs over to me he wraps me in a huge hug and says I've missed u baby. I say I missed you too. We kiss . Jay says OK so all the furniture has been removed and most of it is at the resale place in town. They are gonna sale it for me. I say OK . He says we will go furniture shopping soon. But we need to pick out the paint color so I can drop it off to them in the morning and dad is gonna meet them here so they can get started . I want this done and aired out before we move in . I say OK .. I've got the paint sample thing here Jay says and hands me this massive card type thing with a million colors on it .. I look at them .. Jay says let's start with the living room . We go threw each room of the house .and even the patio and out side if the house. Jay wants this place to look completely different. I've picked a beautiful light pink for McKenna bed room . I'm doing it in lambs it's gonna be so beautiful. I can't wait to decorate her room. That's the one I'm most excited about . It's still so weird to see this house empty down to nothing but the walls . The house didn't seem so big when it had furniture. But now looking about round this lace is massive . 4 bedrooms all on one level ranch style . On 17 acres of land . Wow. This is beyond my wildest dreams . I just know McKenna is gonna love home . This is home ! Jay says u have the most beautiful smile on your face right now as he walks in to our daughters room . I look up at him I say Jay we will be bringing our daughter home to this room soon . Jay says we might wanna get the girl some furniture soon . We laugh . As we have decided on the paint for every single part of this house we are done here tonight . We will make more decisions tomorrow. I'm sleepy . The next day at work I'm making some sweet potatoes when Jeff comes to me asking if I'd like to have some of the pots and pans we use because he's going with a whole new brand. I say yes of course he says at the end of the day tomorrow I'll load up ur car with them . OK thanks Jeff . Wow that will be awesome for my new house!! My new house . Wow I've waited a long long time to say that .