always others always

I see Jay don't have Kenna. .. I need to ask where my baby is ..I walk in and Jay is laughing really hard at samara she tickled pink .. Jay looks at me I raise my eye brows at him. Where is Kenna. He says in the bed . She fell a sleep . I walk away to check on her .. and he follows me. .. I'm looking at her when he puts his hand on my shoulder ..I freeze. Jay says Melanie I put the pillows around her I made sure she was safe ..I look up at him .. he looks so good. I turn and hug him. He hugs me rubbing my back. .. he whispers you ready to beg ...he smiles . I say not exactly. . Maybe we could play that game later tho. .. he puts his hand on my ass and pulls me to him .. he says I'll play any game u want ..after you beg me to be ur husband again. ..he let's go and walks away .. ughhhh. He really thinks I'm gonna actually beg. Please he don't know me at all .. I'm not ugly enough to beg nobody . Ppssshh!!!!! I walk out the room and leave it cracked . When I walk back in the living room kitchen area I see Jay has resumed his conversation with samara . She all smiles ..girl rain it in . He's so much more then u could ever imagine. But some how worth every sec... ugh. No! I'm not begging for shit. Notta. Nope . I see the guy who was flirting with me early enter the kitchen and is talking to Jay .he's saying something and Jay laughs. I can't really hear them I'm pretty far away .. not for long tho ..I see my pineapple cake on the counter ms. Maria made me that cake today. Yum. I can not wait ! Yep I'll I have some now .. I walk past them take a fork from the draw and open the top of the cake dish. It even smells so good .. I sink the fork in and pull out a huge bite of cake. Yep ! As I sink all this cake in my mouth I see Jay and that guy watching .. the guys says big mouth .. I shake my head yeah. This cake is pure bliss!! Jay says in every way. . I smile. The guy says ain't this ur wife .. samara says they are separated. . Jay smiles. I smile. The guy says apparently they like this . We both smile .. samara Says it's all good. She sits down be side Jay . He looks down her body and smiles. . I'm done I'm back to eating my cake. So good. Like wow. So so good .. those guy says how the hell do u get so much of that in ur mouth at once .. Jay laughs says she can put 6 crackers in her mouth at once. Her friends use to always make her see how many of all different things she could fit in there ...they laugh. Jay Says don't get shy now. As I turn away .. I say me shy ..psshh. never .. the guy says ur beautiful even if u do eat like a truck driver. I laugh well there you go that's the best compliment I've ever gotten ! Thank you ....? What's ur name . He says Bradley. I give Jay the look. Jay says u only remember the name of a person who u wanna hear screaming urs. He told me a week after I met him .. what's ur name again. I said I've told u 1000. Times. ..he said you only remember the name of those you wanna hear screaming urs... I laughed for ever about that. ..he said this cuz we were in the middle of one of our battles .. right now I know he's remember this too. I say well Bradley I'll be sure to remember that . He smiles. I put the top back on the cake grab my bottle of water and walk outside .. I need to smoke.. Jay is talking to samara I can see them threw the window. .. he would normally be pleasant and walk away by now .. he seems to like her .. good for him. Bea walks up .. she says I think ur husband stole my girl friend. . We laugh so hard. I tell I think ur right .. she's brave I give her that my much .. she's not too concerned that one of us might kick her ass!! Bea says .. I look at bea it will not be me I say. This outfit cost too much .. I say she high five me. We laugh. I see Jay looking at me for a sec then back at samara... I'm not concerned at all I say to bea.