theme park bliss

Walking out of the hall of presidents ..that was awesome. We decide it time for food. Jay is pushing the double stroller Tammie is pushing her double stroller. These kids are ready to eat too. We stop at this food court place. They have everything. When Jay and Sam come back to the table with all of our food. Abby decided now to fuss .. Jay picks her up and rocks her side to side while standing beside the table. Kenna is trying to feed daddy her salad .. Jay leans and takes a bite for every two Jena takes. Sissy is having a salad too. Tammie us eating real good while Jay is starving for her child .. but that's who Jay is. He will not let a baby cry. Abby is snoozing on Jay ..it's funny she sleeps so well with Jay .. I get that. .. kenna does too. Jay is just so comfortable. After I fed Jay all of his lunch he smiles with every bite ..he tells Sam trained ! I laugh. Tammie is still shoveling food down. She says she didn't eat breakfast which was true. She wasn't having fruit again. We like to eat healthy most of the time and I definitely want the kids to eat healthy ..chloe is allowed anything she wants .. it's not good. But that's her child . I say nothing . Sissy knows we will do things my way . She don't even complain. We have spent hours on rides and shopping !! Gift shops my weakness .. we've had tons of junk food cuz Jay has allowed it. . I try to keep it at a minimal. . But my man has been eating like crazy today. He always eats a lot !!! But today and to ight this man has spent $200 on food alone .the kids look sleepy we are headed to the parade .. Jay stops at yet another food place. I'm stumped on why he's eating like a dam elephant today .. but he can do what ever he wants. He's way to good to us to say a word. I'm just curious? He's not fat !! He's thick. Just the way I like him .. he's still got a six pack and huge arms. He's been thick sense I came back from Italy and iiiiiiiiiii liiiiiiiiike it !!!! My man is gorgeous! !! He's looking at me right now like he wants to eat me . Yes I like that too. As we watch the parade it's beautiful Tammie says I'm gonna punch him in my ear I look up and Sam is on his phone .. I haven't seen Jay with his phone sense we left Atoka . I haven't used mine except when I'm away from Jay ..or to take a pic here and there .. I've seen Sam take pics and text a lot . He's over Tammie and I think I am angry with her too. She just didn't take this vacation well. Jay told me next vacation he wants us to go alone just me him and kenna .. Jay wants us to go up to cabin soon too. But I wanna plan a Disney cruise ! That's my life long dream .. when I k ew my dad he was a tug boat captain I use to spend days on boats ..I loved it . I'm gonna plan that cruise .. just not for a while .this vacation is gonna drain the bank !!! We have spent a ton of money ..we have 3 days left here ..then it back home back to work and normal life .. booooo. As we walk in the house the kids all pile up on the couches and Tammie gets up there with them . I go to pick kenna up. But Tammie says I'm staying on the couch tonight you can leave her I'll watch them all. Jay says thanks and picks me up over his shoulder. . I say thanks up side down .. .. Jay locks the door and looks at me like a preditor !! Oh wow .he's so freaking sexy. I love him . He says ur all mine now .. I smile. He's all over me kissing and rubbing . He's taken all my clothes off and laid me down on the bed.. he's hover over me. Kissing my chest so softly sweetly . He's being so sexy. I just can't take it now more I take his clothes off and rub his body .. wow he turns me on . He's moving down .. I'm so ready for this ... he looks up at me from there and his expression is lethal! !! I watch him .. he starts and It feels so dam good. I have to lay back. He's doing this to perfection! Wow .. I feel the need to convulse. I try so hard not to .. he's gonna make sure I do ..he will not let up ..when it hits I scream . Like a very loud cry for help .. this satisfied Jay eminsley !! He's smiling so big and then kisses me hard . I whisper I'm sry.. he looks at me ..I don't want them to hear me.