your stupid.

I'm getting Kenna and I ready for the cook out .. she's gonna be so cute ! The clothes I got us yesterday are so cute .. we get a shower and get dressed. Jay went to town to pick up something. Not even sure what ..prolly some ass. Who knows. Bea comes back over and is playing with Kenna Bea's girlfriend is really hot. Wow. Two lips stick ...yeah OK. But they are sweet together .. they are playing with Kenna she's laughing. Bea says oh I love ur shorts! ! Those are super sexy . I say aww thanks . They are sweater material shorts..so cute . The sweater tank top is super cute .it's tight fit and comes down just at the top of the shorts. I'm so in Love with this look ! I'm not gonna wear shoes ..just the foot lace thing that goes around ur toe and up around the ankle . Cute cute. .. I've done my hair up super awesome curly make up on major fleek... I look in the mirror and say yep he will think I tried to hard.. Bea says it's a good thing. He needs to know u want him back. I look at her .. Bea Jay knows me better then I know me .. and he's real sure on how unsure I am .. she shakes her head hard. Yall confuse me .. I laugh. We confuse everyone . As more and more people show up I begin to wonder why Jay hasn't talk to me .. ... not one word . I gave today's look my all dammit. I spent two hours in the shower I shaved to perfection! ! I look super cute !! What's his game. He always has one. Or a lesson plan .. ugh my husband is like a riddle to solve .. I guess I'll figure it out soon .. Melissa says I love ur outfit. That's super cute. I say thanks !! The out fit is white so I've been so careful not to get anything on it. .. plus I paid a good penny for it ... I've got the radio on and my favorite song by pink comes on. Yes I sing it. Fun house ! Love pink so very much !! She gets me threw all mine and Jays mess.. I see Jay watching me .. I got this. .. Bea says I love this song. We sing it .. so fun. Some friend of Jays winks at me and I laugh. .. must have heard I'm single lol .. these people are such gossip ers. This town is worse then frayser. I see Jay is on his third beer that I know of. He's out in the yard talking to his friends ..lots of girls. A few guys. I just walk in the house where Maria is playing with the Lil kids . Kenna says mommy and runs to me ..I pick her up and say Kenna like she says mommy. .. Bea's girlfriend says she's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. I say thank you. She says so that's ur husband ? She points at Jay walking in the house. ..i say yes but we are separated. She says I'd be getting him back. ..we laugh. She says oh I'm by.. I say by all means get u some then. He's fair game ..I laugh. She says for real ..I say yep !! She says I don't wanna hurt Bea .. I shrug and say not my business. I walk to the kitchen with Kenna and make her cup .. Jay says that's daddy baby .. he takes her from me .. samara Bea's gf stand next to me. ..I say Jay have you met samara? This is a friend of Bea's ... he says hi I'm Jason . In his Uber sexy voice. Took all I had not to laugh. Samara giggles just slightly. . He says Bea is the best. How do u know her ? She says we went to school together. ..and they are off to a great conversation starter. So I ask u want me to take her. Jay says no I got her .. I walk out side ..walk away from the crowd and light a cig. The tree tire swing is swaying I watch it think I just introduced Jay to a female who finds him so fine .. wow. I must be stuck on stupid today. ..must be cuz I can't figure out what he's doing ..maybe he does want me to beg. Maybe I should ..i mean I love that man . So much and he does look soooooo. Freaking hot tonight ..he found a razor and a shower .. haha.. he's wearing some tan cargo shorts flip flops and a white t shirt . He smells like my next orgasm starter .. so dam good .. his smell has always been what causes my hormones going first .. his eye are so sexy. ..omg. OK. I can't stand here and calculate Jays so fucking great qualities. .. ugh. He makes me stupid . I walk back toward the house everyone is eating and having a good time. .. Keith had cooked all kinds of food. And others brought stuff. I made a few things .. I look in the house and Jay is still talking to samara.