McKenna is 3

I'm standing at the tent .. watching as all my friends are helping place party stuff every where .. we are having a pretty princess party at this place ..it's beautiful they have the out door tents that are dark pink color with like glittery shimmer over lay. And sparkles every where there are tables in the tents with beautiful shiny table clothes and glass Chandlers it's the most adorable thing u can imagine. . And the kids have an out door play area it's perfect !! Tammie says I'll have to rent out Disney world one day if I don't stop trying to top each party ..but Jay will not let Kenna have anything less.. and we'll I wouldn't either. As the party starts I stand at the stage area while every one takes there seats .. I begun by thanking every one for coming .I'm looking at every single person I've known my whole life. There are so many people that I see people peeking in from out side the tent. Which the tent is massive. .can hold like 200 people .. I let everyone know we will start with lunch then cake. Then gifts then play time .. we only have 4 hours at this very expensive palace !! It's like a Lil girls fairy tale. All glittery Shiney and just girly .. the waiters are serving finger foods on the most gorgeous lace print plates. Wow . All the glasses look like champagne flutes ..and the kids have Lil cups that look like tea cups .. the food is delicious! ! When they wheel out the cake I cry !! Jeff makes the best cakes ever and can decorate them perfectly. We design this cake for weeks .. it's three tiers with a pink fondant that has been glitter sparked ..with tiny pearls around the edge . And Kenna name on the front in chocolate letters white chocolate! ! The top has a huge bow it's perfect Jeff wouldn't allow me to see it till till he reveal ! So this is my first time seeing it . Kenna is clapping with everyone else. She loves it. ..I hug Jeff hard .. and tell him I love it . He smiles. The very sparkle candles are lit .. so Jay starts singing happy birthday on the mic to Kenna ..everyone is unsure if they are pose to join in .. so we all watch in aww of Jay singing to our daughter . We all clap at the end of the song. . Kenna blows out the candles .. I Koss Jay and Kenna. Jay looks at me kinda shy .. we take Kenna to her seat on stage the massive white pretty princess chair. She begins opening her gifts. This baby girl is spoiled rotten. An hour later we have the kids outside the tent playing .. they all look so cute !!! I'm sitting in a seat close to the tent when I see Matt walk over toward me .. I can't believe it's him. He's here .. I knew marrissa was here and Ethan .. but who knew Matt was here .. he has a small box in his hand .. it's a gift . I immediately look around for Jay ... I spot him 4 ft to my left looking straight at me .. I look back up at Matt who is right in front of me. ..this man is stuck on stupid !!! He says hi . I say hi . As I stand. Think OK Jay is gonna kill u .. he nods at Jay. Jay nods back .. wth? Matt says here. .around hands me the gift box .. he says you can open it . I open the jewelry type box and see a very nice hello kitty necklace. It's real. Not no fake stuff.. white gold ! He says I know she can't wear it now or every day. But maybe on a special occasion. . I say wow Matt this is beautiful thank you. He gives me his million dollar mega sexy smile .. I wanna hug him for his gift ..but no I can't .. so I just thank him over and over again. . He says ur welcome. I'd like to see Kenna if that's OK with u ? He says .. yes of course ! I walk and he's behind me. Ask Kenna to come out the Bounce house that's shaped like and castle .. she comes to me looks up and says yes mommy ? I say Kenna do u remember Matt . She looks up and not Matt and says yes that's Ethan daddy .. I say yes it is baby girl I bend down to show Kenna the necklace to which she replys mommy that's so pretty is that's mine .. I say yes Kenna Matt gave this to u for ur birthday ..she looks at Matt and says I have to hug u cuz that's so nice.. Matt bends down on one knee and opens his huge arms .. Kenna walks into his arms and hugs him tight around the neck ..she looks so small in his arms. .. Kenna says Thank you mr. He smiles so big and he says ur welcome beautiful! She steps back and says mommy can I play now. .. I say yes ...