alter ego

I wipe my face with the sheet and straighten up before he comes back in the room. He's drinking a Dr pepper standing next to the bed I'm looking up at him . He don't look at me .. he sets the dr.pepper down on the bedside table . He climbs on the bed on all four over me. He leans down and kisses my chest and the tops of my boobs.. he whispers u still with me baby. ? Yes I whisper back .. he moves down my body kissing slowly till he is directly over my clit.. he is breathing hard. I can feel his breath warm on it and I want to move closer to his mouth .. I lift off the bed and he pushes his thumbs down on my hips to stop me .. I feel it I need him to do this .. he starts blowing on it . I come up again. But no he stops me again. He kisses very lightly on it .. I lean my head back he lightly licked..and I squeeze him with my thighs. He leans his face toward it buy stops I can feel his brush against me so feather light almost not even touch .. but feel his hands grip my hips so tight as to tell me do not move . I have lost all touch with anything else in this room I'm so focused on what he's doing ..he gets up on his knees flips me over and pulls my ass in the air and pushes two fingers inside me quick I whimper so hard so loud. I'm on my knees face on the bed . Jay scoots to the side of me and leans over his mouth to my ear. He pushes his fingers in deep and circles them I make this whimper cry sound it feels so good .. oh my !! He says ssshhhhh baby no more sound .. he does it again and I'm so so ready for it. I want him to do it again I move back on his hand and he pulled his fingers out some what I'm getting frustrated a Lil bit ..he's playing .. he did ask if I wanted to play ...it tighten around his fingers I need something now. ..he pushes in and does the come here motion which drives me straight stupid ..no lie. I lose it every time .. he he knows this . I whimper loudly and he pulls them out immediately. . I look up at him like I'll stab u in the throat.. he says I told u no sound .. he rolls over on top of me and he's kissing my neck .. I say jay.. he places his finger on my lips to sshhh me. and makes his way to my nipple he's not taking it easy on the poor Lil thing .. I make a very very slight sound ..he stops immediately. I push him off of me .. I stand grab my robe put it on and walk out the room .. I'm standing at the frig grabbing a lemonade. .he walks in ..he gives me this look of pure evil .. I swear I think this boys head is about to catch fire.. I look away open the lemonade and drink it I open the back door and light a cig.. he lights one too. He looks at me he says you don't understand. . I understand ur just trying to punish me .. I'm sry. I'm not down for all that . He sounds sad .. Melanie try thus with me ..please .it's not about punishing you I promise .. it's about having full control of u .and if u do what I ask u not to then yes I take away ur pleasure . I'm looking at the ground ..how do u expect me to follow along with a game I've never heard of... he says I'm trying to teach you ..he says .. that sounds familiar! I say jay says I really want to play baby please come to bed with me. Please . He looks sad .. hurt.. the mad face is no.more .. I put the cig out and shut the door an lock it .. Jay walks me back to our room I down the lemonade and set it down. He turns me around and pulls the robe off.. he says I'm not being mean .. just keep that in mind please .. he knocked the light out the wall it's pitch black. He grabs me and pushes me down on the bed . He lays on top of me and holds my hands above my head .. he says spread em..now .. I do . He's deep in side me with two fingers and he says give it to me .. I try ..I really do . But the fear and the unsure feeling has me off .. and now it's dark. And I can't see ..