vacation bliss

It's Oct .. we are boarding a plane to Florida! ! This vacation will be awesome! I'm worried about miss Abby tho ..her first plane ride . Kenna and sissy too. But Abby is only 2 mons old . I give sissy and Kenna gum to chew .. me and Jay too. I've been on a plane twice. Italy. I smile. I wanna go back there . I wanna show Jay and Kenna around Italy . 3 hours and we will be in Florida! ! Way better then the 12 hour flight to Italy. We have a van rented for the next two weeks waiting on us at the airport. We are staying at a nice Lil time share place right out side the park .. I sit down beside Jay Kenna and sissy. They are all happy . We all are. Tammie Sam Chloe and Abby are behind us .. wow I'm so ready for this vacay. It's 8 am . By noon we should be in the house where we will be for two weeks. .yes. Jay reaches over and hugs me to him .. he kisses my forehead. And whispers I love you. I say I love you too . I look up at him he pushes the hair off my forehead and kisses me again . I look up at this lady she's Watching us . She smiles at me I smile back .. she looks about 40 ish. You seems happy . She watched the kids laugh and play the rest of the flight when we get off the plane she whispered he's a keeper .. I smile and shake my head yes . We are at the airport for two hours they can't find the van or our luggage. Ugh Jays frustrated. . He told the lady behind the counter get it together we will be back. Jay picks up Kenna and we walk to a restaurant in the airport .. Tammie is over this day. Abby has been fussy . She didn't like the plane at all. And sissy says her ears hurt . Ugh. We sit at chili's and eat. There are shops every where my eyes stay on this one place. It looks all Bahama ish.. all palm tree and hula looking stuff .. Jay says hey baby u OK ? I look all him and say yes I'm great . He says eat then .. he's not smiling . He's feeding Kenna . Wow he is frustrated. This vacay. Can not start out this way . No one is happy. Sam is fighting Chloe .. the 8 of us .. I giggle. They all turn and look at me. I day oh yall come on. We can't start out this vacation all pissed off. Jay smiles.. Tammie says here hold my fussy baby and tell me that. I take Abby and Rock her . She went to sleep. Jay smiles. He says see . As he's looking at miss Abby sleeping so good on my chest. I smile. Yes I'm very good with babies .. but we have put that issue to rest for this vacation. We are here to have a blast with Kenna and sissy . After we eat Jay says go shop I'll go see about our stuff. U don't have to brib me to shop. I laugh he smiles. Tammie and I have went to look at this shop.. with the kids. Didn't take us long to be over that .. kids and shopping nope . Three hours later ee have gotten settled in the house .it's very nice looks like a summer vacation home. It's all white and sand tones .. some light sea blue colors. I'm thinking kids and these light colors no no no. .. Tammie it's a sleep on there bed with Abby and Chloe . Sam is outside eyeing the pool . Jay is looking threw the kitchen . He's come to the conclusion we need a lot of supplies. . And food. He walks to me and says. Hey do u wanna go to Walmart with me .. I shake my head No ! He smiles. . He says then I'm making Sam go .. he walks outside with Sam. They are going shopping. .this should be funny. No telling what they will come back with. I tell him get the kids stuff. Jay is a great dad ..he knows what to get . I trust him. I think.. I decide the kids need a nap. ..I need a nap . I take the girls to my room and lay down. Wow a long day already . It's so beautiful here. I think as I fall a sleep. . We will start our journey first thing tomorrow morning. Magic kingdom!!