match point love

Three hours later ...I was right. Jays meds have wore off and hes not at all happy with me. .. I've explained what happen twice. .. he says u went to him .. get the fuck out my house .and I will pick McKenna up in the Morning ur not fit to be a mother .. oh fuck you. Your not taking my daughter from me. I didn't do anything but try to keep him from killing him self. I couldn't face Ethan one day if I had just ignored it.. it wasn't for Matt it was for Ethan .. Jay looks at me. You went to him !! You will never stop fucking him .. oh please I wasn't fucking him .. he was so drunk he couldn't even talk .. he was fucked up cuz she left him .. Jay says well ur leaving so u better go fuck him and yall can both feel better .. I'm not leaving ..i say .. Jay stands don't make me hurt you. U get ur shit and get out my house .. I walk past him ... I'm not even afraid of him no more and I'm tired .. I walk to our bedroom and take out my bed clothes .. I lay them on the bed and take my shoes off. . Jay walks in he says Melanie I'm not playing don't change ..just get some shit and go. .. I look up at him. Jay you really wanna end this ..like this ..he says yes .you ended it . You shouldn't have left this house tonight. At some point you and him were suppose to end it all ..no rescuing each other no more .. you didn't think I'd know huh he ask .. I would have told u. I have nothing to hide .. I didn't do anything .. you went to him. U went to his time of need .. FOR ETHAN! I scream ..he was talking about killing him self ! I couldn't let anyone do that ..I'd have went to anyone's need of Me.. I'm sry if you have a problem with that . You can hate me. I'd do it again. He wanted to kill him self. .. I sure as hell went running. . Ethan needs a dad . So does Kenna !!! Jay walks over to me he says ..Matt wasn't gonna kill him self ..but he knew he would get ur attention with that stupid shit.. and ur so fucking stupid u fell for it . Now get the fuck out my house bitch. He is holding his hand .. I put my shoes on and walk to the closet I pack a lot of clothes ..three bags of stuff. Then a fourth bag of my makeup and hair stuff my hygiene products ..when I'm satisfied with all I have .. I go to McKenna room and pack her a massive bag of stuff clothes shoes ..all of her stuff she will need for at least two weeks.. I pack two more bags of stuff for her .. I start loading my suv. When I walk back in the house ..Jay has seen I packed Kenna some bags ..he says I'll get custody of her .. of its the last thing I do ! I say ok. I'll see u in court Jay. ..thanks for all the love and understanding. . . I pick up two more bags .. Jay slap them out my hand . And grabs me with his good hand slams me up against wall hard as hell. He says in malice tones.. I did love you , I did all the understanding I could for yrs. I gave you my fucking all .. you are never gonna be loyal to me .. your never gonna love me enough. I was never enough .. I stopped fucking her ..I haven't spoke to her sense I left Nashville the night you killed our baby . Or was it Matt's baby ..is that why u were really mad .. and so fucked up .. was it his baby ? No . I whisper. As my throat is being held.. Jay has never looked this mad .. he's never held me by my throat. He's never said he'd take McKenna from me .. this is next level nuts!!!! Omg. I need to go. .. Jay says you never loved me. I see tears form in his eyes .. he let go of my throat and walked in our room .. I follow him. Ur wrong Jay I love you more then anything .other then Kenna . She comes first ..but I do love you.. and I want gonna do anything but take Matt home. So he didn't kill him self or anyone else out driving drunk .. and no matter what u think my mind was solely on Ethan . Not myself or matt. But you've acted like a lunatic tonight and I'm not able to be with you anymore .so in gone . I'll let you know when u can see McKenna I'll see a lawyer first thing Monday . You can have supervised visitations. . Ur a hazard to ur self and McKenna. U need help. ..bye.. I take his pain meds out my purse and throw them at him hard . He jumped up .. but set back down. I went to the living room grab my bags and left...