good to bad to good to bad

At the salon I lose my self ... I decided to go with a dark do again. I have dark chocolate brown hair with deep maroon to a light red all shades .. it looks fierce !!! I'm in love . Tammie is a natural red head .. she has so many shades of blonde and brown and deep red ..it looks fierce double time . I love it .. she says I love ur hair it's so perfect these ladies got hair skills . I've gotten 3 inches cut off mine too. Tammie got two off hers .. we head to the nail place .. when we leave the nail place with awesome nails ..I tell tam we are going to dinner now .she smiles . We arrive at folks follie.. she is so shocked. I say the best for my love .. she is hugging me ..I love you girl . I say you better took me three weeks to get this reservation. And well knowing great chefs .. we have the most fantastic meal ever .. so good. We sit and enjoy this ! When u arrive home its midnight Jat has gotten Kenna she is clean and in her jammies. Laying on daddies chest . They are both a sleep in my chair . They have my blanket on them. I take 30 pics ... and remember we have our pictures appt. Friday ! Next Friday we have the best photography. .a he travels to all these beautiful places with us and around town ...the zoo the gardens where we had our wedding. I have the most amazing pics of our family some huge canvas pics in the living room here some in our bedroom of me and Jay and some of Kenna in her room . I love the canvas pics . I have albums full . But we take pics of Kenna every three mons well the photographer does. I sneak off to our bed room and get a shower to wash away the hair products and make up .. and the 10 gallons of perfume Tammie sprayed on me at vs.. we left the house at 6 am this morning and didn't get home till midnight. ..wow I'm tired . As I step out the shower ..Jay walks in .. he says hello my beautiful. He wraps my towel around me and hugs me to him .. I say hey baby. ..he says did u have fun I say yes . He says good. I missed you. .is say I missed you too. I look over and see my baby girl in her crib .. he says she missed u too. She said mommy a million times and walked around looking for u .. awwww. He's says we played barbies for two hours. I laughed .. he says u owe me .. I smile .. he says we can start by taking this here towel off .. he takes it off .. he says I want you in our bed tonight . Please .. we havent had sex in our bed in two weeks .. I think ... I lay down. .he climbs in the bed beside me .. he's being so loving and sweet ..he says I love you so much I can't keep up with if I said it back every time .. he's holding me to him and kissing every inch of me. ..this is making love .. and it feels so good .. he says ur tired aren't u baby. I shake my head yes .. he says I'm gonna stop ..you need to sleep .. I grab him if u stop one of us is gonna wear more bruises then we already have ... he says what ? I say I want u to keep going baby please .he says wait up a minute. . He stands up off the bed .. he pulls me up and takes my hand pulls me to the guest room ...he turns on the light I look confused ..we need the light for this event .. he says coke here baby .. he's at the bed. I walk to him and he says where are the bruises Melanie .. ? I look are way ..I say Jay it was a joke . He says show me ..I his serious voice . I walk away .he catches me by my wrist . Melanie baby please show me .. I look down . He's looking over my body hard. He's says omg . Baby you have bruises ever where .. I say I bruise easy u know that ..it's fine Jay. .. he stands up and says no it's not OK . Baby why didn't you tell me this .. cuz I knew you'd take it wrong. I'm fine Jay ..im not mad .. he lays me down and looks over my body I close my legs. . He opens them and sees the massive black bruise on my inner thigh. He says omg..in the most melatonin voice .. baby I hear his voice Crack .. oh no ..Jay I'm fine .really. he walks out the room ..i jump up and find him on the couch .. he's sitting on the couch holding his head in both hands. I walk up to him Jay .Jay look at me . He shakes his head no . I say Jay look at me now .