party

Sam is talking to me in my ear as we sway .. he says I'm so proud of you. And so honored to spend this day with you. I cry . He cried too. Next I take mom and dance with her. She cried too me too. Now I need a small break and a drink I see Jay take mom's hand he's gonna dance with her . Awwwwa I cry hard . Tammie hands me tissue every few minutes. We laugh .. she says I told u I got u. And I got 6 boxes of these .. she hands me another tissue. .awww my Tam knows me. .. after that song Jay is walking toward me he looks so smokin hot tonight I can not wait till later . He leans to my ear and says I'm ready to take u up to our room .. I kiss him twice on the lips he says that's not helping .. I smile . Rick walks up and says come on I take his hand and we dance .. Rick says I told you it would all work out. I shake my head yes .. an hour later I look at Jay and say come on. He smiles. We walk up to the dance floor and a guy hands Jay and I both a mic .. I start by saying thank you all so much for helping us celebrate and share this special day with us. We appreciate it so much . I love you all .. everyone is clapping . Jay says I wanna say thank you as well . And take a seat , my WIFE and I have a treat for you ... they all laugh and sit down. I walk away from him to the other side of the dance floor and he's at the far end on his side .. the music starts ..we are gonna do a duet of. Your love . Faith hill and Tim McGraw .. when the song has ended and we are in each other arms there isn't a dry eye on this room ! They all jump to there feet and Clap .awww the dj puts on the cha cha slide and we aware off .. we have fun for tow more hours many dances including the chicken dance .. oh wow. This is all on video .. I'd have to say tosha. Did the best chicken dance .. we laughed till our faces hurt .. it's time to throw the bouquet. . I stand in front of the room and toss it over my head .. and Bea has it. ..we laugh. They bring me a chair and I sit down . Jay lifts my dress and my thigh highs are showing but so is the garter belt .. Jay rubs his hand up my thigh ..every one is all ohhhh he's looking in my eyes he says I love you. I say I love you too ..he leans down take the garter in his teeth and slowly pulls it down my leg .. Rick looked away quick ..I laugh. All the men are hooting and hollering so loud ..go Jason go Jason .. I laugh ..he plucked it off my foot and stands while running his hand up my leg. . He spins it around his finger and winks at me . He shoots it in the air like a rubber band. . Matt caught it in mid air. .. Jay laughs . Matt looks so embarrassed. But it was headed toward his face .. his face is red .. he puts it in his pocket .. we laugh . Jay says dance with me wifey.. I take his hand and we dance .. after that dance I sit down . I need a break .. we all sit at the table eating the cake we cut and smashed in each others face .. well Jay and I have cake on our face .. I see Matt saying something to Jay and Jay says sure yeah man. I see Matt stand and walk over to me he puts his hand out and says will you dance with me .. I take his hand but look at Jay he shakes his head yes.. I stand holding Matt hand and we walk to the dance floor Matt wraps his arms around me and we begin to dance .. he says you look so beautiful today . In his bedroom voice .. I have my hands around his neck . I say thank you. He whispers I mean it Melanie your so dam beautiful. I smile . I whisper so are you . He smiles hard . He pulls me closer . He says I'm jealous. I say me too most days .. he looks at me I look down . He says it's always gonna be that way. He hugs me closer . I say yes . We dance for a while ..when the song ends he says thanks for the dance and the memories. . He walks away . I walk to the table and look for Jay ..I ask where is my husband.?