make you say yes to anything

When u first moved in ..I was terrified of guys . I'd had a few encounters that didn't turn out well.. I actually called u and ur dad the intruders for mons. . I'd tell Tammie the intruder is here again. . Tammie would go on and on about how crazy gorgeous u were and I'd pretend not to notice . But you'd walk around shirtless or play basket ball outside with Ur friends . I'd be falling apart ..and I'd watch your every move .. when we were home alone tho I was so afraid at first .. I'd try to fight with u to piss u off so u wouldn't come near me. Jays eyes are big .he's looking at me like wow .. then some how we began talking more and not fighting .. and then u did finally make Ur move .. I was so freaking terrified when u set on the couch and lifted my blanket I think I held my breath for a while ..but I'd come to grips with the fact I wanted you . When u kissed me during spin the bottle ..i think I went full on retard .. jay smiles.. but I knew I definitely wanted to experience that moment again. I just didn't ever want to be alone with you ..cuz I'd had one who never wanted to take no for answer .. that scared me ..that I'd get in a situation I couldn't stop . And u were older then me .. and way more experienced .. so I thought way to hard.. daily . You'd give me that side Glace thing u have so perfected . And I'd melt .. and then I realized what was really happening to me .. which by the way had never ever happened to me before . He says ppsshhhh. I say yes shyly .. he smiles .. I thought I was sick .. we laugh. No Jay I was so into u ..you have no idea.. I would watch u talk and watch u breath . And when I'd see u asleep on the couch I'd watch u .. I was just in such awww of u .. Ur eyes . Ur hair . Ur abs . Ur smile. I couldn't breath around u. And I started noticing I couldn't speak around u he says I noticed that .. u had always spoke so calm and clear .or loud and angry ..but then u got quiet and would just shake Ur head year or no .. and ud just smile and hide Ur face .. I knew something had changed .. but I was scared ud run ..if I made one false move .. so I'd want to touch u very inappropriately. . But I'd stop myself. ..it wasn't worth us not having what we did have .. he said. I wanted you to touch me .. but I wasn't sure at first if I could say no to you . And when u finally did touch me . I knew fir absolute sure I couldn't. I know I begged you to tell me to stop .. I just wanted to prove to u I'd stop. But you kept saying no I'm not gonna tell u to stop. And with out you saying stop I didn't have the ability to . If ud have said stop. I would have. But you didn't . And I wanted to do that so dam bad .. jay says I'm glad we didn't give up on each other. I couldn't imagine not having you now. I say I won't ever give up on you . I love you he pulls me up to his face and kisses me. Those light kisses that make me wet . He says let's go to bed. So I can violate you .. I giggle. He says I love you as he's wrapping the towel around me . I kiss his cheek . I say I love you more. He says no ,no u dont. I smile. When we crawl in bed Jay is being beyond passionate. He's breathing so hard and going at this with serious intensity!! I mean wow. He says baby please. In his desperate voice. Like he can not take it. I stop and take my hand off of him. He buried his face between my Boobs. As soon as he's inside he was done. It was so different. He was different. He needed this so much and I can't understand why. We haven't skipped a night of sex in a while. . He's telling me he loves me so much . And just rubbing his face on my chest .. he's acting like he hasn't seen me in mons.. or touched me.. it's different. But I have to say I love it . Really love it . He's got all my attention. He says roll over I roll over on my belly and he lays half on my back all half on the bed he's got his hand between my legs and he's doing this .. then he pulls out and runs his hand up my ass he sinks his finger in my ass. And OK this is not something we do often . But it's good..