normal days and nights

I turned on the side lamp and look at my phone its 4pm. Wth? I have to get up. It's Sunday and I have a lot to get done. . Jay has work tomorrow and I have my mommy and me group. Ugh I sit up feeling like I did get my ass Beat. I walk to my bathroom and see I have started ..well I guess that is why I've been so mean . I clean up and go in search of my husband, I wonder if zare has called. I walk in the living room and see jay sitting in the Florida with McKenna. I smile . Jay says there's mommy. McKenna runs to me I pick her up and kiss her face she looks so happy. I love this girl so much. It's so beyond anything u can imagine well unless ur a mommy .. jay stands and walks over to me he kisses me on my cheek and says did you sleep well baby? I say yes . He smiles like we have a secret .. McKenna says bite ..she's hungry .jay says I'll get her something ..he's in the kitchen we follow him jay reaches in the cookie jar and say Kenna u want a cookie she shakes her head yes .. jay says mommy stole one of ur cookies last night .he's smiling. She looks at me and says no mommy I laugh. She says my cookie . Jay says I'll have to get mommy her own cookies. I laugh at him. I tell him make sure u get the sandies. He says yeah I've never had a sandy.. I say ewww that's my aunts name u sicko. He laughs jay seems happy today. . For now. ..I'm sure we will fight soon enough . McKenna is wet I need to change her. She's done with her cookie so I grab a baby wipe and wipe her down I take her to her changing table and change her diaper. .shit. I forgot the training pants. I want to start potty training this week ..I tell jay I need to run to the store .. he says what did we for get .. I say the potty training pull up things .. I want to start this week. . He's says OK. .. I'll keep Kenna. .. he says it's really cold outside .. I give Kenna to jay and I go get dressed in serious warm clothes I pull my hair up and throw on a jacket .. I grab my purse and run to the car .. I wait a few minutes for my card to warm up .. I text Tam ..hey girl u OK. Yall get home OK .. she text back ..yes we did after Sam punched a guy .we went to the er today and he's fractured his hand .. I text back. Oh SHIT. Is he OK ? What happen call me in 10 mins .. I pull up to Kroger and jump out ..my phone rings. I tel Tam I'm at Kroger so I have to talk low .. she explained what happen .. wow. Is all I can say. Poor Sam .. I'm walking threw Kroger picking up stuff I know I'll need this week . I grab jay some dr.pepper and candy .. I get McKenna a bunch of stuff and my self some stuff. When the basket is full . I check out. .. I walk to the car put threw his he stuff in and try to start my car .. nothing. It will not start .. I try again a few times .. I call jay. Hey my car will not start .. he says what's it doing. Nothing .just won't start .. jay says call Tammie see if she will sit with McKenna .. I call Tam. She says yes .jay arrives about 20 mins later .. I'm freezing . I put the stuff in his truck. He says he will have my car picked up tomorrow. We walk in the house. Tammie is playing with Kenna. I say thank you girl so much. As jay is bringing all the stuff in. He says u went for one thing .. I laugh. I got u something. He stops and smiles.. Jays easy ..i laugh. Two hours later I've made a simple dinner and dessert .. jay McKenna and I are sitting in my chair. Together ud think we didn't have any other furniture. . But we like this chair and we like to be close .. we are watching maleficent the movie .. McKenna loves this movie. I like it too . Jay is behind me spooning but holding Kenna hand. She got her tiny hand wrapped around Jays finger . He's got his other arm under me . He's in my ear whispering. Thank you for my candy . I shake my head yes .. he says I love you . I love you too. McKenna says I love you mommy daddy ..we say we love her too. She's saying mally mean ..she calls maleficent mally well cuz she's 2 . Jay says she fine ..I elbow him .