confused as ever

After two hours at the zoo and we are freezing ... we decide to go to cat house cafe and have lunch .. try finding something healthy for ur two yr.old here .. and we'll sissy too. Who has stated she wants fries .. I do the best I can .. we are sitting eating and I see Jay wink at me ..I smile ..he does it again .. I look over my shoulder to see two woman older then me I'm certain ..oooggling my husband. . They smile and look away .. I look at Jay and smile.. he whispers they want u . I laugh .. I say not me they want .. he says umm yes they are lesbians. I look again. They are talking and I see one put her hand on the other knee. I look at Jay and smile. .he says see .. I say sissy stop doing that and eat girl . Sissy says I need more ketchup.. Jay says go get her some mimi.. I look at him and laugh. You go get them some .. I say. He looks at me and shakes his head no .. I stand and walk to the condiments island ..I get lots of ketchup. .and lots of napkins. . The ladies are close to the island thing here .. they smile. I smile .. Jay can't contain him self he reaches out and rubs my ass.. as they watch .. I'm giving sissy and Kenna there ketchup. . I sit down and hit Jay. . He giggles . Three more hours of the zoo and we have bought out every snack stand and gift shop. It's definitely time to get home to warmer climate! It's so cold. .. I had sissy and Kenna wrapped in blankets .. they were almost a sleep in the double stroller when we got to the car .. Jay lifts Kenna and puts her in her car seat. I bucket sissy up. And we are off .. when Jay knows the girls are a sleep he pulls me close to him and says I love you baby .. I say it back . He says we need to talk tonight please .. I shake my head yeah..OK . He starts rubbing my thigh.. getting higher with each move .. he finds his happy place and is giving it his all .. I lay my head in his shoulder and try not to breath too hard .. I put my hand on him .. he moved three times so I could get to it..he sucks air in threw his teeth .. yep that sound make me feel things .. very much so ! He whispered please baby .. I know he wants me to stop .. he's driving ..I remove my hand and lay back ..he says when we get home .. like its a threat ! ..I smile.
When we get the girls in the house and them in warm jammies. On the sofa with warm blankets and hot chocolate with marshmallows! ! The kids were happy watching the new finding dory movie !! Kenna is so happy sissy is so into this movie . I ask Jay will he watch them I need to make two phone calls. .and get in my warm jammies. Jay says of course ..Jay slips under Kenna blanket with her and is watching the movie .. I walk to my room and start getting my clothes ready ..I need a shower or maybe even a long hot bath ..the jacuzzi tub sounds good .. I pull out my phone and read the last few text I got from markus.. he said hey boss lady. Just letting u know I am available Saturday all day and night. The ex took my daughter's to Jackson to see her parents . So I'll be able to work ..
The next text said. Lemme know what time you will need me . Third text Said ..are u Mia today ? Lol .. oh and did u order the liquor? I think shit. I forgot .. I text him back ..Markus I'm sry was at the zoo all day with my daughter. Wasn't looking at the phone .. next Saturday I'll need you to come in at 2 pm till 2 am .. please let me know if this works for you ? You are being paid double time that day. As you are over 40 hours. At that point .. next text. Sry to text this late .. I just got home . Thanks for reminding me of liquor order . I'll take care of it ASAP! As I did forget. .got some other mind games going on These days lol .. his text .. hey boss lady . Yes I can be there Saturday at 2 pm till 2am .. thanks for responding. . Ur welcome for the reminder as I can't serve it if we don't have it ..lol. sry ur mind games have u all ugh. I can remind u again tomorrow if need it .. Markus thanks for that. Yes remind me again around 7 pm. Lol as that's when I'll be headed to the liquor store. To late to order now . Thanks ..me . He text back a wink face and a smile. I deleted the text .and went to shower ..