he still has me

When we get to the truck Jay says do we have to wait till me get home ? I shake my head no .. he takes a blanket out the truck throws it in the bed of the truck and lift me we crawl up on the blanket. Jay says. I love you and begins the S shapes on my belly .. he says I want to make love tonight .. please . We have been apart for so long now . And I need to show you how much I love you .. I mean we can get to the other stuff too. He smiles ... I shake my head yes .. it's not really very loving in the bed of a truck is it ?he ask I say u can love me anywhere. .. but it might be more comfortable in our bed at home .. he smiles he's been kissing my neck while I talk .. he says it's about 30 mins. To our house. And I feel like I'm going to explode . I say me to . He smiles . He puts his hand on me there and I lean my head back . He says yeah .. your not gonna wanna wait. I shake my head no .. he says come on we get in the truck .. he's made me convulse !! And I'm riding him in the front seat of this truck .. he's holding my hips so tight. He says I love you looking in my eyes. I know he loves me .. and I'm certain I love him . Please let this way of thinking work for us both ... he says baby ? Yeah? I say breath less .. wait he catches my hips and stops me .. are you back on birth control. I say yes. He says I want to. . I say yes. He says u sure baby yes I say. He pulls my shirt up and rubs my bare back he's being very loving very sweet and soft touch. My heart is melting .. he says baby girl I love you so much.. please believe me .. I do Jay . I love you too. I know baby if you didn't you wouldn't be doing this I know this for sure .. I shake my head yes . He touches my face with his finger tips I kiss his fingers and I move.... his head leans back hard and he makes this sound of pure bliss.. he holds my hips down on him hard and convulses.. hard. He's laid back calm and quiet now .. I whisper Jay I love you. He never even open his eyes ...he said I can feel how much you love me and he places my hand on his chest . I feel his heart pounding .. I leaned own and kiss his chest .. he says can I please take you home now .. I wanna love you in our bed .. when we are dressed and driving down the road .. Jay is holding my hand . He says you haven't had any one else in our bed have you ? I say no Jay never .. have you had sex with another to get me back .. ? Yes .. he looks at me ... he looks back at the road ..who? No Jay I can't ... he looks at me. Tell me .. Jay I don't want to .. we arrive home ..I jump out the truck and walk to the door I unlock it and walk in ... I walk straight to my room. I can not tell Jay .. he walks to the door frame and looks at me the side glance stare ..keep on boy I think .. he says after what u saw Melanie u can tell me who I'm not gonna do anything. Yes u would. I will not he says . And smiled .. besides I already know ... he says. I look at him. You have ur go to person just as I did. The one you know with no doubt what so ever will never say no ... I look at him like yeah. . He says Matt could never say no to you. .. I look at him. Why do we use people like that. ? I ask .. because they want us too. He says. That don't make it right Jay .. I say. .. he walks toward me with serious Intent. He takes my face on his hands and says it was him. ..just say yes . I say yes . He looks away. Jay I'm sry. It's not what u think. He helped me .. he threw me in a cold shower to break that dam depression I was in .. he literally lifted me and walked into the shower of ice cold water... and made me lose my shit. Till I was able to function again. It was like shock therapy! !! It worked . That's all that mattered .. and you rewarded him. He says .. I look away .. it's different Jay ..u can't . I say . He says that sucks to know he was the one .. but I'll have to thank him .. Jay stop.