I'm good he's so much better

I'm oh so ready to go to bed with Jay he's been flirting and teasing me all day and night. .. he's good that boy . And it don't hurt that he's so dam fine !! And Uber sexy!! And definitely knows what he's doing in bed . When every single person has left our house except out kid and sissy .. we lock up and head to our bedroom .. Jay says we need to shower he drags me to the bathroom. We are waiting on the water to get warm Jay is standing behind me rubbing my hips saying I love you so much baby. .. I'm so stupid I'm thinking wow Matt looked dam good today .. I step in the shower and stick my face straight in the water ..I Need to wash away that image .. I begin washing my hair .. Jay washed his hair too. I look at him with shampoo all over his head .. he looks tipsy too. I know he had a few beers tonight with his dad .. when I've rinsed my hair and move so he can get in the water Jay says Melanie I look back at him he says I love you ..he leans his head back and i watch the soap pour over his body .. wow . He's so hot! ! But for some dam reason my brain is on fry ..and a memory is sparked of Italy .. Matt and I were stuck in this rain storm with a flat tire one night. I'm standing next to him as he is changing the tire ..the rain was pouring down. We were both drenched .. Matt kept saying please get back in the car .. but I insisted that if he had to be in the rain I did too. We both got a major cold that night .. but when we got back to his house that night tire fixed ..Matt said shower with me ..I said OK. I was freezing and a warm shower sounded so good .. as Matt stepped in the shower beside me he kissed my shoulder and down my spine .. we made love in the shower on the bathroom floor and in his bed that night. And it was good. It was spontaneous and adventuresome and hott!!! Matts body is delicious. And he's very much the just sex kinda guy. Like not romantic but not kinky ..just sex .. where as the man I'm in the shower with now can make love to me and I will cry with emotional melt downs ..or he can fuck me so hard core that I'm lost in orgasm after orgasm.. the sensations that Jay can put me threw are mind blowing. He's a sexpert. He's got all moves perfected and down to the science. . And I love Jay more then I ever knew was possible. I want him right now. But my mind is playing tricks on me .. it's very hard to be with Jay with Matts life size portrait of perfection in my minds eye like in HD. Dam him !!! Matt is never gonna go away for good. No matter how many times Jay beats his face in .. poor dude . Why does he do that ..? I'm so in my head and so dam confused. .Jay steps out the shower and is drying off .. when I snap back to reality. . I finish my shower and step out the shower too. Jay is brushing his teeth .. I look at him in the mirror. .he's looking at me hard .. I say what ? He looks down . What's wrong Jay ? I ask .. he says u zoned out. ..i was trying to be with you. .. I look down. I know I'm sry I was just thinking about work .. I'm off for three days but i needed go in and make sure Jeff isn't in over his head we had two servers quit last week .. and two prep cooks put in a two week notice .. Jay says yeah. He walks in the closet to pull bed clothes out .. I walk in and take his towel off of him I'm giving this hand job some extra love as I'm sure I need to take care of him .. he leans up against the wall and in bend down .. mouth full. Jay is making this throaty sound of appreciation. .. when I look up at him he's running his hand threw my hair so he can see my face .. I squeeze him and take all of him in my mouth. Jay made a serious whimper sound and finished . I stand and walk to the sink .. .. Jay is behind me he puts his two fingers inside me and I lean over on the counter in pure bliss. Jay lifts my chin up and says look at me .. I'm staring in his eyes in the mirror. But my eyes always wanna close when he does this. The feeling is pure pleasure! ! It feels so good . He says look at me baby. I open my eyes ...