DON'T JUDGE ME

Saturday morning very early like 5 am I get up and get in the shower I take my time I shave every single thing to perfection I wash three times. Wash my hair. I had my nails done yesterday and toe nails. Hair cut three days ago. As I step from the shower and reach for my towel Jay hands it to me. He says he has to get in now too. He's going to play golf early tee time. Kenna has cheer practice and early breakfast. I'll drop her off to her coach .. I'll take the twins with me today. We are going to the museum. After I've perfected this look. I ask Jay to pack my Suv with the stroller and the diaper bag and picnic basket. .. the cooler. Too. It's all at the. Front door. Thanks I yell at my husband . Kenna get ur bags too my love. Put them on the table I packed the last night. They are on the window seat in ur room. OK mom. Am I eating breakfast with the quad? Kenna ask. Yes. Miss Debbie is taking yall too I hop ... OK. I tell her this while I'm pulling up her hair. She's dressed and ready to go. I have to dress Emmy and evvy .. and do there hair and I can get out of here on time.

When we arrive at miss Debbie house my phone rings ... Hey sexy. Hey .. I'm sorry. I can't make it today. .. he groans in the most sexy voice ever. Please don't be mad at me. Please baby. .... I say I'm not. But I can hear the sad in my own voice ... he says melanie. I'm so sorry baby. I wanna see u so bad ... it's OK. Really but hey I'm dropping Kenna off at miss Debbie house for cheer stuff. So I gotta deal with this I'll call u soon. OK. Love ya bye .. click. As I pull into the museum parking lot I just know this will be so much fun alone. I step out the car and walk to the hatch back lift and pull the huge double stroller out. I set it down and hit the button. It slowly rises and clicks into place and makes the chime saying it secure. I fluff the pillows on the seats and put the diaper bag in the bottom. I lift evvy and place her in the front seat. I 4 point buckle my child end. And tap the button. This will let me know with a very loud peep if she is unbuckled.. I hand her her cup I push her around the other side and I lift Emmy out and do the same . I lift the picnic basket and my purse and put them on the bottom rack. Well the basket there is a lock hook on the side for my purse. I take my large coffee cup and put it in the cup holder there is 4 cup holders. I lock my suv up and walk toward the the entrance when Matt comes jogging up to me .. he's smiling. I look at him. And then hug him tight. He says did u really think I wouldn't show? I did not know. .. Baby I wouldn't do that to u. We walk in and Matt takes evvy out the stroller I take Emmy. We show them all the kid stuff. This museum is kids stuff only. After we walk around for a while. We take the girls to ride the train. While they go around a few times. Matt says I've made all the plans every thing is set .. I smile at him. He says ur not gonna back out are ya ? I shrug .. he says baby ... Baby please don't. I smile. .. he whispers I promise u will love it. .. I smile big .. an hour later we sit down outside on this kinda cool day. And we have the picnic lunch I made. I feed the girls and Matt feeds me. I feed him too .. when I put the girls in the stroller they are out ..nap time. We decide to walk around the park outside for a while and let them sleep. .. my phone rings I answer. Hello. Hey baby. Hey hun... how is ur day going with the girls ? Great they love it here. That's good. I just fed them lunch and they are sleeping in the stroller. I snap a pic and send it to him. He says awww. They are too cute. When u leaving there baby ? He ask. Well I'm gonna let them get this nap out and I have to pick Kenna up at the park at 3 pm. Oh it's 1pm now. Yeah I know. Well ill be home around 6 .. I gotta go help dad lift the frig... Oh yeah ok .. OK baby I love you. I love ya too ... byeeeee. When I hang up Matt is about 4 ft away. He turns and says come on woman. I giggle .. an hour later we are loading the Suv. And the girls are still trying to sleep. But I have to go. .. Matt kisses me 10 times. Saying I can't wait. ..he says this every time we part... he's rubbing my ass. I gotta go. He says I know baby. He shuts the door after I'm in my seat ..seat belt on .. he kiss me one last time and walks to his truck. ..