living in the cabin for now

McKenna and I are having breakfast at the small breakfast table in the kitchen .. I've made oatmeal and toast .. Kenna says mmmm and I smile at her. . Uncle Keith knocked on the door .. u open the door and he steps in ... he says hey Kenna boo. She runs to Keith . He picks her up. He says hey I'm going to that flea market in a Lil bit with the girls. .. do yall wanna go ? I say sure .. Kenna says sure .. Keith laughs. Well yall be ready about noon . OK. He says I wanted to check that leak u said something about .. the I gotta run by the shop .. I'll pick yall up then yall can ride with us . I say ok. He sets Kenna down and she goes back to eating her breakfast. . A few later Keith Says it's fixed .. I'll be back later .. OK thanks Keith .. I'm getting in the show with Kenna and thinking we have been here two mons..now I moved us here 2 days after that night at the bar where Jay ended up with stitches and ended our marriage. I've let him talk to Kenna on the phone a few times a week .. he don't say much to me at all. I filed for a separation and custody herring . Over his visitation .. the lawyer says they got the paper work from the hospital about the stitches and his crazy .. so the lawyer says sense Kenna and I live here now he will have to see her here and at a place where he can be supervised .. I just don't want him to run with her as he stated he would .. he said to me three days ago That he wanted to see his daughter .. didn't say shit about missing me .. but that's OK. I don't trust him no way. ..I'd never seen Jay act that way or talk that way. .. Keith said that Erica and her family moved to California. Two weeks after I had the miscarriage. Her sister lives here in town and talks to Melissa Keith wife .. Melissa told me that Erica said she couldn't play the game anymore .. well that makes two of us .. when McKenna and I are clean ,dry,and dressed .. I do my hair and make up.. while she plays on the bed with two new toys ..and watches maleficent .. I check my bank account info before we leave .. I'm not exactly contributing to it ..so I check it ..it says we have a lot of money there ...but if u half it ..lol. we both have enough to live comfortable for at least a yr... we good. I can go shopping today . I need to get a job. But I was trying to wait till the order of protection is in place.. I know my husband. He thinks he's slick .. he will try to take her ..he'd go back to jail .no problem. we are walking the flea market when I see Bea she comes up and ask to hold Kenna .. Kenna says Bea Bea. I hand my child to her and ask can she come by tomorrow. We need to talk. She agrees .. two hours later I'm really wishing I had the double stroller back in Atoka . I have very Lil of her bigger stuff here .. she asked about home once ..I broke down in tears. I can't lie I've cried almost every day here ..but I know it's best for McKenna and I .. I have 10 bags of stuff literally Keith is holding some and his son has a lot if it .. poor kid .. Keith Says we are gonna go make another deposit in the truck. I laugh ok.. they are really gonna put those bags in his truck .. it's heavy I bought a lot of fruit and veggies .. I take Kenna by the hand we walk to the kids clothes vendor .. I need to buy her a few new pieces .. after an hour there I have two more bags .. I decide we need some food ! I'm starving ..we stop at a food place and get us some chicken and rice .. and the pineapple drink . I've missed these .. I get three of them. .. we sit down and eat ..my phone rings it's Jay. ..hello hey. hey . He says how are yall ? We are really good. We are at the flea market with Keith and the kids .. I say ...he says ok . Can is talk to Kenna . I tell Kenna it's daddy in my Uber excited voice. ..for her sake . She smiles . Daddy daddy. I eat chicken! Yes daddy I shop.. I got pinspple. Drink .. she laughs . Yes daddy . OK. She hands me the phone .. Jay says Melanie . I shiver ... yes? I wanna see our daughter I miss her .. he sounds so sad .. OK . You can see her anytime Jay u know that .. he says can we make plans next weekend please .. yeah.sounds good. I say. He says hey I miss yall . I say ok. Well Just let me know. ..I'll come there ..he says ok. Bye .. bye. I hang up and feel the lump in my throat that emotional lump like can't breath .. I see Keith who says girl u have 20 bags in the truck and now u have three more .. I smile ..he shakes his head .. I bought 6 new tank tops three pairs of shorts and three pairs if Capri pants .. yes I needed clothes too.