my day .

A week later I'm sitting in my dressing room . At the botanic gardens . Where my out door wedding is taking place this afternoon. It's very early yet , all my ladies are here ! My made of honor Tammie is sitting next to me nursing her daughter .. ms. Chloe ! McKenna is with zare . Molly is here tosha is here somewhere .. my sisters . I have 6 and Jay has 6. Ty is Jay best man . Bea is doing my hair she's is one of mine too. Bea says we have at least 4 hours if Beauty ahead of me .. ugh. She's putting some some fabulous oil sheen stuff in my hair for now. I have a make up artist and hair chick coming at 12:00 .the wedding is at 4pm and the reception is at 7pm . At a hotel ball room .. fancy smacy !! I have zare in charge of getting my baby ready she will be in the wedding . She has a gorgeous white dress with a lacy over top thingy. It's adorable. Silk bow by molly .. the bow has these tindrels things well they are adorable. My dress is the most gorgeous thing ever. It's total Cinderella! ! I think I need a wand .. Tammie says I'm gonna lay miss Chloe down in her seat and go find us some food. I say yes!! Molly hands me a Pepsi and a cig! Yes . I love you. She says yep I love you too let's walk outside .. I'm in my white boosstie..thing boobs pushed up to my chin belly sucked in ! I have thigh highs on ..and white lace panties. I look at molly like umm clothes .. she says here and throws a shirt at me it's a huge shirt it covers me for the most part.. we walk just outside the door . My phone is ringing I give her my cig and run and grab it .. it's Jay !!! I haven't seen him for 26 hours now . Hey baby !! He say hey my love how are you ? He ask . I'm great how are you ? I ask he say I'm great baby I miss you so much . I say aww baby I miss you too. He says I can't wait to see you . I say just a few hours .. he says hey don't be nervous OK this about us not them . I say I'm not nervous over them .. he says don't baby I'm gonna love you if you walk out in a trash bag . I laugh . He says Melanie I love you with all my heart and soul. Forever I mean it baby. I'm crying he says baby, I try to hide it. He says don't cry baby . I say Jay I love you . Forever and always. He says I don't even wanna hang up. I say I know .. he says OK I'm going to have lunch with dad . I'll see ya soon my love. I say see ya soon. I love you he says I love you too with so much emotion I cry .. we hang up and molly is holding her finger in her mouth as to show me she gaging on the amount of love .. I laugh. She says you two are sick in love. I shake my head yes with the biggest smile ever.. she laughs. Tammie says hey let's eat .. it's literally 10 am and Tammie has three plates of food for us three ladies .. it's waffles and chicken sandwiches. . We laugh she says wasn't much of a selection. . We eat .. there are three more dressing rooms. So the other ladies are spread out .. zare is here with my child somewhere. She text me and said she fed her and her kids an hour ago. So I know my child has eat and my husband is off to have lunch .. so I'll sit and eat . I'm a Lil nervous tho. And I just can't wait to see my husband! ! Tammie says I just don't know about my dress ..she had to get another dress last minute because she had her baby. The last one was too big . I say Tammie I'd be at ur wedding in a trash bag if I had too . She says same here my boo. We hug. .i tell her no ! We can't do the mushy stuff till after the wedding. She says I promised .. OK.. OK .. we agree. After this delightful meal. We walk out and see the other girls. I tell them we will pray together .all of us get together in a circle and we pray. Dear lord please keep everyone safe healthy and happy today please bless my marriage and my family and friends amen we all say amen . An hour later at 11:30 am. We are waiting on the team to arrive .. Tammie zare and I went to the spa for wedding day specials!!! It easy awesome .spent 6 hours of pure bliss and a few pains .. lol. But it was fun ..