the party is just beginning

The party is over and we are telling every one thanks so much. Kenna is a sleep on Jays shoulder. .sissy is helping me put gifts in my Car.. Matt walks up and says thanks for allowing me to be part of today ..I'll see yall later I gotta get .. he tells sissy bye and looks at me for way too long .. I say bye thank you for the gift . It's perfect . .. when we arrive home it takes me two hours to get everything outta the cars ..Rick has a truck full and Bea had a car full .. when all is in the house ..I beg them to please chill as Kenna needs this nap .. Jay has put Kenna in her bed .. she has this noise maker thing she's had sense birth ..I heard some where it's best to have noise in a child or baby room they never need to be in silence! ! So this machine makes like the TV off channel sound loud shshhhhh sounds ..or rain ..storm sounds. It's nice. Nice and loud .. Kenna sleeps so good with that thing on .. and she can't hear of we are watching TV or have friends talking ..but these people were being extra loud so I've ask them to chill ...I'm putting way the extra food when Jay walks in he's all smiling so big and looks Uber happy !! He says do u need some help baby. As he rubs my ass... I say no thanks. I'll do it . Jay turns me around and kisses me hard. He says I love you. I say it back .. he's looking deep in eyes .. he says u ok? I say yes and smile. We talk about the party and the family and friends who came .. Rick says come on boy let's play horse shoe and corn hole... Rick grabs a beer .. I guess we will go from princess party to back yard hoot nanny! ! Jay says OK .he kisses me and whispers in my ear .later I wanna play with all ur holes.. I giggle he does too. They go outside ..I pull all the stuff up to me at the couch Tammie says I'm gonna grab a Pepsi ..she sits down and we talk for a long time ..while I pull the tags off Kenna new clothes. .and take toys outta boxes ..and no make sure they are baby girl safe .so when she wakes she can play with all her new stuff.. she got a ton of stuff today. ..which is great because I just gave Tammie a ton of stuff three days ago ..I cleaned out Kenna room all clothes that didn't fit her and all the baby toys went to good will.. I worked hard on clearing out that girls old stuff. Now I can organize all the new stuff ..and I'll be washing 27 loads of new clothes tonight. .. I got rid of everything. She had three outfits and one night gown left. ..so glad she got a new wardrobe today . .. I've started the washer and threw all the boxes in the garage . I put Kenna toys in the corner ..and now my house is clean .. Tammie has followed me all-round helping me with stuff .. her kids are sleeping on my couch .. the rest of the family is all outside still Jay built a bomb fire and they been playing games ..and drinking . Kenna wakes up and says mommy I hungry .. sissy says I'm hungry too. I make them some fish patties on the indoor grill and some french fries .. I don't eat sea food ..but I know it healthy for them .. after dinner Kenna has a bath and I take her new clean Jammies from the dryer she looks so cute !! I could eat her up .. she's been asking about her necklace ..I show it to her but say she can't wear it yet .. she is dragging her life size stuffed Olaf around the house .. I take pics and video .. she takes the new DVD'S she got today to her room .. I follow her .. I put them on the top shelf ..she says I need to watch them as she gets on her bed. Sissy and Chloe have joined her they wanna watch barbie princess movie. .. I put it on and join Tammie for coffee .. after two more hours has passed Tam leaves with her two and most of the others are still outside. . I clean up and fold and hang up laundry. . I see Jay outside the window he looks at me too. He walks in the house lifts me off the floor and lays me down on the massive bean bag in our living room. He's on top of me kissing me .. he says can we go to bed soon. He's rubbing my hip ..