daddy

We are in the truck .. I tell Keith he called said he wants to see Kenna next weekend. Keith says that's good Mel. He needs to be apart of her life. When we get back to the cabin . Keith says it's so warm outside I'm thinking we are gonna have a cookout. I tell him we should have it here . He says yeah we should. The kids can play in the hot tub just not turned on. Lol . He says ok we will be back around 6pm .. ok great ! I lock up when they leave.. McKenna is laying on my shoulder almost a sleep. Shopping is so exhausting .. I lay her on the couch and cover her up I sit with her till she's a sleep good . I turn on the music before she went to sleep. It helps her sleep . I walk to the kitchen I've gotta get all this food washed and put away . But first I'm gonna start a load of our new clothes. I'm sitting at the island where Keith dropped all my bags. Dam I do have 30 big bags of stuff. And 4 small bags of free stuff. . I take the tags off and separate them .. I start a load of laundry. I stand on the patio smoking a cig drinking a lemonade. And thinking about Jay wanting to see Kenna. Like did he just not love me. He said I miss yall .. maybe he's finally tired of taking care of him self . I was never one to say no ... or maybe he's already got another. Jays not one to be single. Ugh. I don't wanna think . I walk back in the house. I begin washing the fruit and veggies . The phone rings it Keith. Hey girl we gotta postpone. . Melissa has a migraine. Oh. OK. Well another time Then. An hour later it's gotten dark outside I close the curtains and turn on the lights. Kenna is waking up . She sits up and says I pee I pee . I say come on baby . She's got her head on my shoulder she jerked her head up and screams daddy !!!!! Daddy!!! I jump so dam hard when I see him walking toward me .. my heart is pounding so fast. He scared the shit outta me. I almost drop my child. Omg!! Jay takes Kenna and they love for a good 10 mins. He never even looked at me . Kenna is in daddy heaven . Jay is so happy . I think he had tears . He hasn't stopped kissing her Lil forehead. She says daddy I got new clothes . He smiles. And she shows him the toys. While she's picking up her toys off the couch. He looks at me. He says how are you ? I've calmed down for the most part. I tell him I'm fine . He points at the door he says I still have keys. I just let myself in . I can see he thought he needed to clarify how he appeared out of thin air. I shake my head yes. As I say mental note change locks again . He laughs . I walk to the kitchen. I don't wanna walk away from Kenna but let's see what he's up too. I mean if he took her. Ow it would simply kill me. But it would ensure he wouldn't ever have shared custody. As I've requested. After he proves he can be trusted.. . I pull the roasted chicken out the oven and uncover the veggie medley take the basket of bread out the microwave. And take it all the the breakfast table. We eat there cuz it's a smaller table then the one that seats 40.. this breakfast table seats 6 . It's a pub table tho so I have to remind Kenna to be still every 10 sec. . I tell Jay who is holding his daughter on the couch to bring her in here its dinner time. He brings her to the table I'm making her plate. Jay says u want some water Kenna bug . She says yes!! She's got her baby fork and is eating broccoli. Jay puts Kenna in his lap. She keeps eating and feeding Jay. He peeks up at me threw his lashes. But not in the sexy way more like you fucking bitch. I eat my dinner but not really . I just pick.. Jay says eat my bug bug . When she's playing with him more and not eating. She eats . He picks at a few things . But didn't make the plate I put in front of him . Hope he didn't think I would make his plate . Ssshhhhh naw. We been apart for over two mons. After dinner Jay takes Kenna to her spot where all her toys are . He sits on the floor and plays with her. I've done 4 loads of laundry and cleaned the kitchen when I walk in the living room I find Jay and Kenna knocked out in the chair. I pick up the blanket and cover them up . Jay opens his eyes and catches my hand as I went to walk away. . Which room do u have her sleeping in ? He ask . She sleeps in the big master bedroom with me . He looks up at me . Ur not sleeping in our room .. no I shake my head no .