he will prove it

I lay down on this cloud like bed and I'm a sleep in no time ..
When I wake it seems like it's been days .. I walk to the bathroom and pee... I pee every 10 mins. And I've been a sleep so I swear I pee a lake ... I walk back to the room and realize jay isn't in here .. I walk to the living room and I see a team of men like 10 men .. they are fixing the doors and windows.. and they have wires everywhere .. I see jay talking to one man .. and Rick is talking to another .. they have called a security service and are having the house fort knoxed...... wow.. jay sees me and jogged over to me quickly. He says u ok ? I been checking on you. You were sleeping so good . I say is this really nessasary? Jay says grandpa insisted and payed double to have them come tonight .. I smile.. I love that man .. jay says she will not come up to this house again. Dad went to the station and filed a report. . They went to her house and explained to her in front of her husband not to ever come back here! We are done with her drama .. Melanie u need to eat .. I just walk away from Jay. I'm not having the over protective daddy complex moment right now .. I Walk to the kitchen and Jay says you want me to heat up ur plate . Maria is cleaning .. she says I do it .u go get them men out of here.. jay smiles . He's back at my side rubbing my belly as I sit in the chair at the island .. he says she's gonna be feisty like her momma huh? I look up at him ..he's smiling .. I hope so . No walking on us . Jay says that's for sure .. he kiss me a few times and Maria sets my plate down .. I'm hungry . I eat. jay has went to help his dad.. an hour later everyone has left the house , just us four here , mom and Rick are down in the movie room . I tell jay I wanna shower and go back to bed .. jay says no problem baby . He gets in the shower with me . He's washing my belly. He's Says she's moving again. I smile. He says she always kicks so hard after u eat .. I say yes. He's holding my belly in both his hands just waiting on our daughter to kick. The kicks are so light at this point u really have to pay attention. He says I love both of you so much I promise all of the past is the past. I will not cheat on you . Please don't think I could. I couldn't hurt you or her in rhst way. All that has ended . Look at me Melanie . I'm serious. It's us three from now on.. I say yes . He says please trust me . I do . Jay. I say He's says . I'm with you ur my only . I'm ur only . None of the past drama . I hug him . I say ok .. I just know in my heart and my head. I can't do anything at this point but trust him .and hope for the best . We are in bed I'm warm and comfy .. jay is shirtless and it's got me all needy... I tell him I love you jay , he says oh baby I love you too ... after an hour of some serious love making ... I tell jay I need dessert ..jay laughs . He says well Maria did make a pineapple cake . My eyes shoot up .. he smiles.. I pull the cover back to get up .. jay says no . U stay I'll get it. .. I smile . I'm sleepy so I'll let him this time .. a few minutes later jay has a plate full of cake and two bottles of water.. I've had 7 bottles of water today . He's counting .bet !!!