400 : To the Red Bone River

It started to rain steadily outside, and it was clear even in the house.

The Red Rock Forest really rains several times every day, and sometimes it does not stop all day long, and the whole world is trapped in a hazy world of red mist.

Except for the pitted red rock that was eroded by the red rain, no flesh and blood creature can withstand the red rain.

"Is there no other way?" Wen Qiao couldn't help asking.

If they were on the road outside, and it rained suddenly and couldn't find a place to hide, wouldn't they have to be soaked in blood by the red rain, with no bones left?

Ning Yuzhou stood outside the window and looked at it, and said, "I will study it."

Seeing that he had filled some Hongyu studies with a stone bowl made of Hongyan, Wen Qiao and the others didn't bother him, and continued to stroll around the city, asking for more news in case of emergency.

Wen Qiao took Wen Gungun and father-in-law to find out how to avoid the red rain erosion.

The person in charge of inquiries is naturally Ning Jichen. As the former emperor of Dongling, he is in charge of the whole Dongling. He has the majesty of a superior and no lack of means. He has a flexible mind and a good view of the overall situation. He knows when to do and what to do. The key is that he knows the art of speaking.

Otherwise, let Wen Qiao ask with a face open, even if someone answers her on the basis of her good-looking looks, it will be a little awkward and easy to cause conflicts. More importantly, most of this Hongqiu City are desperadoes who act fiercely. Seeing beautiful female sisters, they can't help but want to take advantage or have evil thoughts. Where can Ning Jichen be willing to let the beautiful and well-behaved daughter-in-law suffer?

After they inquired, they found that the cultivators in this place had nothing to do with that red rain.

"If it rains in the wild, you can only rush to find a place nearby that can shelter from the rain, otherwise you will dig a hole yourself. However, those red rocks are transformed by red rain, which is not only resistant to corrosion, but also difficult to dig. Before the digging was finished, people were drenched into a pool of blood."

"If you say that the speed of digging in this red rock forest is fast, you have to count the red-haired rats."

"No, when the red rock forest changed, many monsters fled, only the red rat was left. Regardless of their low level, digging a hole in the red rock can be clean, conquer a red rat to carry it. It's also convenient to help digging holes in the wild."

"Isn't that true..."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao was finally stunned.

After entering Hongqiu City, she found that many cultivators were raising red-haired rats. It was strange at the time. After all, the low-level red-haired rats were not the ideal contract beasts of cultivators.

Since only digging a hole, Wen Qiao thought of Wen Billowing.

"I don't know if Wen Gungun can dig it, let's test it outside." Wen Qiao said, holding Wen. Gungun from her shoulders to her arms, rubbing its hairy head, and whispering softly, "Wen Gungun, we rely on you, you have to work hard."

Sister Wen said so, what can it do?

Lazy Wen Gungun stretched out his paw and put it on her hand, expressing no objection.

Choosing a time without rain, Wen Qiao and her team ran outside Hongqiu City to test Wen Billow's digging ability.

Wen Qiao, Shi Wuming, Wen Tutu and others have tested the hardness of this red rock.