581 : Meet Mu Shan again

Wen Qiao and the others stayed in the Forbidden City for nearly a month.

Over the past month, I have been paying attention to what happened in Xilingshui every day, with the focus on Qingyanmen.

The demonic cultivators have a lot of gossip skills. There are new news coming every day, and there are more about the Qingyanmen. It seems that all demons are very curious about the one-two-three of the Qingyanmen sect master and the Hehuan sect's sect master Love-things, and when the Qingyanmen sect master's current little love was killed by the demon girl of the Hehuan Sect.

There is always only a man who has a witch from the Acacia Sect who snatches another woman, when is it the turn of the other woman to steal the girl from the witch?

If it weren't for Wen Qiao who knew the inside story, they really believed in the evil of these demons.

The chief of the Hehuan Sect killed Min Sulin, definitely not because he robbed a man, but should suspect that Xuanyun Linshi was robbed halfway, and it was related to Min Sulin. It's just that Min Sulin was secretive, and Wen Qiao and the others ran too fast, and no information was left. There was no way to find out, and no evidence could be found, so that Min Sulin could not be killed honestly.

As long as the sect master of Qingyanmen guarded her for a day, no one would be able to attack Min Sulin.

"If Miss Min is really exposed, even if there is a gatekeeper of the Qingyanmen, it will not be able to stop the master of the Brahmin." The teacher said affirmatively, "So let's not worry."

Min was sparse and guessed, secretly relieved.

Make sure that Min Sulin is okay, they don't need to stay anymore and decided to leave Xilingshui.

"There is girl Min staring at the Tianshengmen, there should be nothing wrong." Wen Qiao said lightly, telling Min Jishu, "In the future, you should pay more attention to it. If she has anything to help, you can help. She gave it away."

Min Jishu nodded, feeling a little happy.

Wen Qiao's words also showed her attitude. She really didn't care about Min Sulin's existence, and if she did a good job, she wouldn't be stingy to help. Her grievances were clear, or because of Min Sulin's firm stance, Wen Qiao could not dislike or like her, and even Wen Tutu's view of Min Sulin changed accordingly.

"But she is the only one who can't do it." Wen Qiao frowned and thought, "We have to send some people over to stare at the people at the Heavenly Sage Gate."

As for who to send, the people of the Scarlet Heaven Sect are not good, it is best to find someone from Qianlinmen.

Wen Qiao went through it in her heart, and soon found a suitable candidate.

Then, they went to find a boat back to Panshui City.

When the four of them went to the pier to look for a boat, they happened to meet the enemy’s ship who was also going back to Panshui City. The enemy’s steward remembered them and ran over with surprise: "Senior, are you going back to Panshui City?"

Seeing and nodding, the enemy's steward eagerly persuades them to board their own merchant ship, which is still free.

The Qiu family has a very good idea. There is a true monarch in the Yuan Emperor realm. Unless you encounter the Yuan Emperor realm, you don't have to worry about the safety of the road. Moreover, the cultivation base that reached the Yuan Emperor Realm, which is not to find a place to retreat in search of a breakthrough opportunity, would seldom run out and rob, and the Yuan Emperor Realm might not necessarily be worthy of the goods on their merchant ships.