468 : Xuechi

From these gray-clothed people, they know that the situation under Stormrage Cliff is not so good.

"Is there a snow pool here? Impossible!" The Bingfeng tribe people rejected one after another. The snow pond is only available in their clan land. Stormrage Cliff is far away from the clan land, and there is no way to reach the clan land.

The man in grey told them with certainty that there was indeed.

The Ice Phoenix people who were captured by them were all in the snow pool at this time, and even the Xue Xiao and others who had entered Stormrage Cliff were led by the gray-clothed people squatting under the Stormrage Cliff. As for the current situation of Xue Xiao and others, these people don't know. They have been ordered to come and solve this group of people who have been traced.

It's just that the people didn't solve it. Instead, they were caught by the trap set by this group of people.

The Bingfeng tribe was furious, thinking that these gray-clothed people were talking nonsense and did not tell the truth.

They subconsciously looked at Ning Yuzhou, and felt that only Ning Yuzhou could make these cunning gray-clothed people tell the truth-that kind of weird red pill could get another bottle.

The people in grey also looked at Ning Yuzhou in horror. The redness and marks on their faces had disappeared, and their bodies had been greatly injured, but the feeling that life was worse than death was still in their bodies, and they didn't want to experience it again.

Ning Yuzhou looked kind and asked with a smile, "What's the matter with the bloodline transformation array?"

"I don't know, we just follow orders!"

These gray-clothed people are obviously not the core personnel, but just a group of thugs who are responsible for capturing the Ice Phoenix tribe. As for their origins, it is easy to know that they are from a casual repair organization called the "Gray League". Their names are very random, and they wear a gray cloak corresponding to the name of their power.

"Grey League? Never heard of it."

Baili waited to ask Xu Gong disciples shook their heads, they were very unfamiliar with this name. It can be seen that if this force is not from other continents, it is because they are acting very secretly and rarely appear in front of people and are unknown. Based on the familiarity of these gray-clothed people with the Snow Territory and the snow pool that appeared under Fury End, it can be speculated that the gray alliance should belong to the Celestial Wheel Continent.

If they were from other continents, they went to the Heavenly Wheel Continent to do things, and they would have been spotted by the top sects of the Heavenly Wheel Continent.

The Bingfeng tribe and Bailichi were very worried about the three Xue Xiao who had entered Stormrage Cliff, and after discussing it, they decided to go and explore.

Finally, a group of people went down, and Bai Lichi stayed on it with a few Ice Phoenix tribesmen. In addition to informing other Ice Phoenix tribesmen to come and support as soon as possible, he also watched these gray-clothed people by the way.

Originally Ning Jichen should have stayed too, but Ning Yuzhou didn't worry about his father, otherwise he wouldn't bring him directly. Although Stormrage Cliff is very dangerous, if something happens, he can throw his dad into the space in time.

So Ning Jichen, the weakest one, also followed into Stormrage Cliff.

They brought a man in gray into the Cliff of Fury and asked him to help lead the way.

The raging wind spewing from the bottom of the cliff screamed, carrying the wind blade of Xue Shuo towards his face, as if to wring people into mud. Those who want to go down can only walk against the cliff and be vigilant at all times, lest a careless one will be wounded by the howling wind blade.