448 : Wen's Ancestor

The phantom of Hou Chenhua contains a powerful breath.

The Yuanhuang realm cultivator who was following Yan Chuyao's eyes became cold, and he didn't know how to take action. He turned out a magic weapon that looked like a black cloak, and threw it towards the ghost of Chenhua, who was covered by the ghost of Chenhua. Fractured and fell to a huge boulder standing on the mountainside not far away.

With a bang, the boulder was blown to pieces.

The onlookers were taken aback, and then became excited.

Wen's Gouchen bloodline is really extraordinary. It is said that as long as Wen's disciples can awaken Gouchen bloodline, no matter how weak or strong, they can become direct disciples, enjoy the treatment of direct blood, and practice the techniques of decoy blood. The most powerful part of Wen's bloodline technique is that they can condense the phantom of the tangchen flower. The phantom of the tangchen flower is infinitely powerful. The more the number and the clearer the ghost, the more powerful it is, even you can meet the gods and kill the gods, and you can kill the Buddhas when you meet the Buddha.

Therefore, the Yuanhuang realm cultivator did not dare to contact it directly, and chose the magic treasure to transfer it.

The warmth can condense such a clear shadow of Gouchen flower, which shows that her Gouchen bloodline is extremely rich.

Wen Qiao's eyes flickered, and this warm feeling really awakened the extremely rich blood of Gou Chen, so it seems that the person who should have been selected to sacrifice herself and open the passage of the underworld should be warm, not Wen Yi.

Yan Chuyao was not wrong.

Yan Chuyao was startled. She was only in the Primal Sky Realm. In front of this group of cultivators above the Primordial Spirit Realm, she seemed to be a weak chicken. Unexpectedly, the warm-hearted senior of the Primordial Spirit realm would attack herself without saying hello.

She was so angry that she cursed again: "Is it right that I told you, so you became angry? You are such a bad woman, and you don't want to die by yourself, so you pushed sister Wen to die! Waiting for sister Wen to become the hero of the Red Forest Continent, You went to take her credit again, for your own personal gain, and you shamelessly used this credit to ask to be the wife of the Young Palace Master of Tianshu Palace, and you still have the face to say that others are not ashamed."

"Why don't you explode where you are ashamed first?"

"I think you are a hypocritical person! With such hypocrisy, why do you have the face to appear here? You are only worthy of the young master who now holds the identity of Big Brother Leng."

It was another unceremonious curse, and even the young palace master of Tianshu Palace was scolded by her. The expression of the disciple of Tianshu Palace who came over after hearing the news was a little subtle.

Seeing the disciples from Tianshu Palace rushing over, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu became vigilant subconsciously.

They took a step forward and picked an offensive and defensible position. As long as they attacked Yan Chuyao, they would be able to protect her in time.

Unexpectedly, the disciples of Tianshu Palace didn't forcefully stop them, and they yelled painlessly: "Fighting is not allowed in Tianshu Palace."

However, Yan Chuyao, who was scolding happily, did not care about them.

The disciples of Tianshu Palace all looked embarrassed.

There are indeed rules in the Tianshu Palace that fighting fights are forbidden, but it is the guests who are fighting now, and it can be seen that the active attacker is the young lady of the palace lord who is about to marry. They dare not stop at all.