433 : Wen Mao Mao

As soon as Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou entered the space, they heard a very slight clicking sound.

The two of them looked at the phoenix egg in Wen Qiao's arms subconsciously, and saw a crack in the radiant egg shell, and then the crack grew bigger and bigger, until a bird's paw suddenly poked out from the crack.

Two people: "..."

Before they could react, that little paw seemed to be particularly shy, and suddenly retracted into the eggshell, leaving a tiny hole.

The cracks in the eggshell gradually spread to more than half, and finally an eggshell the size of a baby's fist was pushed up, revealing the little phoenix in the eggshell.

A wet yellow bird with a small eggshell on its head squatted in the eggshell.

The yellow-haired cub opened a pair of watery black bean eyes and gave a childish "tweet" to the two who were looking at him.

The two looked at the yellow-haired cub in the eggshell and continued to be silent.

The big hair ball lying in the Zhuxianling flower bush and the Wen Gungun among the golden beard cloud emperor bamboo bushes heard the movement here, and two big and one small hair ball rolled over here.

When they saw the yellow-haired bird with the eggshell on the top of the egg that Wen Qiao was holding, they also cried happily.

"Chiji!" Da Maoqiu was very happy, and she leaned over to shout at the little yellow phoenix.

Hearing its cry, Wen Qiao looked at the little Phoenix in the eggshell that had just been cracked, and immediately agreed with Wen Qiuqiu's words.

This little phoenix was just born with a little yellow hair. It was indeed very similar to the group of little yellow ball she encountered in the valley of Zhu Xianling in the Secret Realm of Thousand Islands.

At this time, I saw the little phoenix holding an eggshell, tilting his head and tweeting towards them.

That "tweet" was tender and delicate, it was really a delicate little phoenix, and she couldn't see the beautiful appearance of the gorgeous corpse that was caught from the lake of the murderous corpse that day.

After a while, Wen Qiao and the others moved to the Fujiya.

The little phoenix has come out of the eggshell. Although it was wet when it first came out, the phoenix is ​​indeed a beast with fire attributes, as if the fluff dries instantly when the wind blows, turning into a fluffy little chicken cub.

"It turns out that the phoenix cub is like this...like a little chicken cub."

Wen Qiao muttered, reaching out and gently touching Xiao Fenghuang's hairy head.

This phoenix was not easy to be born. I don't know how long it has been soaking in the Huo Shi Lake. Finally, the corpse turned into an egg, but it was a dead egg. Once again, with the help of the yin and yang spring water and the sacred lotus incense of the Jingling water lotus, he regained his vitality and came to Mochizuki Island. When he encountered the red lotus industry fire, he finally broke the shell and the evil ant to swallow it unexpectedly.

It's really twists and turns.

Little Phoenix didn't refuse her intimacy, rubbing her fingers affectionately with her head, and "tweeting" happily at them.

It first tweeted at Wen Qiao, then tweeted at Ning Yuzhou, and finally tweeted happily with its head up.

When se heard the chirp of the little phoenix, the spirit bamboo in Wen Gungun's arms fell instantly.