485 : Thunder Devouring Beast

Wen Qiao stopped abruptly and turned her head to look at the place behind her.

The endless thunder tree, and the occasional sky thunder that suddenly descended, the air was filled with thunder and fire, and there was nothing unusual.

"Sister Wen, what's the matter?" Little Qilin stopped.

The little phoenix flying in midair landed and perched on the high branches of the thunder and fire tree, and tweeted at Wen Qiao on the ground. Even the little phoenix who was lying on the back of the little unicorn gnawing on the thunder and fire branches tilted his head.

Wen Qiao thoughtfully said, "Suddenly there is a strange feeling."

"What's the strange feeling?" The three beasts looked at her one after another, with all their faces puzzled.

Wen Qiao scratched his head and said honestly: "I can't tell, it just doesn't feel good."

The three beasts looked at her stupidly, unable to guess what happened based on the strange feeling she said. At this time, they missed Ning Yuzhou, who had a good brain, and gave him some clues.

But soon, Wen Qiao left it behind.

No matter what the sudden heart palpitations were, they haven't happened in front of them anyway, and they don't even know what they are, so naturally they can't bother them.

After confirming that the group of boss Wang was not in danger at all in Lei Huo Lin, Wen Qiao did not follow him anymore, but chose a random direction to continue her practice.

It was still the little phoenix who had swallowed the sky fire, and Wen Qiao attracted the sky thunder to quench her body.

A purple arc of thunder ran wildly in her body. Wen Qiao sat under the thunder fire tree, slowly refining and absorbing the sky thunder incorporated into her meridians, gradually expanding her meridian strength and tempering her flesh and blood. Even the internal organs.

Wen Qiao's tempering of the body is carried out in sequence.

First is the meridians, then the flesh and blood, and finally the internal organs.

The internal organs are relatively fragile and cannot be tempered easily, so every time when Wen Qiao is refining the sky thunder, she carefully draws some into the viscera, tempers it slowly, and tempers it little by little. They gradually become tougher and tougher.

The process of body tempering is painful, and the time wasted is unknown. It can be called a very boring thing, and people without great perseverance can't stick to it.

The world's impression of physical training is regarded as a group of ascetics who are cruel to themselves.

Indeed, if you can't endure the pain that very people can tolerate, the effect of body tempering will not be achieved at all. Whether it's the extreme cold air in the snow domain or the sky thunder in the thunder domain, they are all good things for body tempering, but introducing them into the body and enduring the pain of tempering the flesh and blood of the meridians, few people can keep on.

Wen Gungun unknowingly put down the Lingguo in his paws and stared at Wen Qiao who was sitting cross-legged under the tree.

The little phoenix flew in mid-air for a while, devouring a lot of sky fire, until his belly was slightly bulging, and then stopped on the branch, tilted his head to look at the people under the tree, and tweeted from time to time.

The little unicorn squatted in the earthen egg shell. Although the puppet shell on it was quite hard, it could not withstand the continuous beating of the sky thunder. It would be better to avoid it.