510 : Jing Family

Wen Qiao and they stayed on the wall for one night.

It was already dawn, but the sky didn't mean a ray of dawn, it was still black, covered by clouds, as if the whole world was plunged into darkness.

According to what Jing Jue said earlier, during the soul beast tide, it is not bad to have two hours of light in a day, and this time is at noon. Because noon is the time when the sun is the strongest, and when the yang energy is the strongest, there is some restraint on the soul beast.

After leaving the city wall, they went back to the inn.

Last night was the first night when the spirit beast tide arrived. The battle was not fierce, and there was no loss. Tianzhen City did not force the cultivators in the city to defend the city and act freely with them.

Although Jing Jue was on the same road with them, he did not live in the inn. Instead, he rented a house near the inn with some cultivators, which saved a lot of money.

Wen Qiao and the others were not surprised, Jing Jue's desolate appearance clearly told others that this disciple of the Royal Soul family is very poor now, so poor that they can only squeeze those cheap houses with other people. In contrast, Wen Qiao, who can afford to live in a small inn, are considered local tyrants.

After saying goodbye to Jing Jue, Wen Qiao and the others returned to the inn.

Ning Jichen and his son sat in the inn, waiting for them to come back.

Seeing them, Ning Jichen asked: "Are you all right?"

"No, it's good." Shi Wuming said with a grin, "I met an interesting person."

The person he described as interesting made you feel that the person is probably very peculiar, probably because the teacher Wuming is usually a fool, but he rarely loses the chain at critical times, and they can figure out his way.

"Who?" Ning Jichen asked curiously.

Shi Wuming looked at Ning Yuzhou and said with a smile: "He is called Jing Jue. It is said that he belongs to the royal soul family. This royal soul family should be related to soul beasts. He came to Tianzhen City this time because he wanted to use the sky. Zhencheng’s king-level defensive array protects, captures suitable soul beasts, and refines them into life soul beasts."

Ning Jichen was taken aback for a moment, "Is there anyone who can subdue a soul beast for his own use?"

"Naturally." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, "This is related to the cultivator's physique. Presumably Jing must be a kind of sky-yin body, practising a kind of soul defense technique. It seems that the Jing family should be the answer. A family born of soul beasts."

Listening to his explanation, everyone found it easier to understand.

Wen Qiao thoughtfully said, "In this way, the Jing family is indeed an ancient family in the Soul Beast Continent."

At this time, Wentutu took out a box and gave it to Ning Jichen, "Uncle Ning, this is the soul orb we got from killing the soul beast last night. There are too many soul beasts. They rush forward and succeed, as if we can't finish it. After killing one after another, there are so many soul orbs that we cannot retrieve in time."

When killing soul beasts, some cultivators will easily collect the fallen soul orbs and sell them to alchemists.

However, there is a wave of spirit beasts in the soul beast continent every ten years. There are too many spirit beasts in the wave of spirit beasts, and the soul orbs are too many to be worthless. Alchemists do not lack these. Only high-level soul orbs can be sold. Pay a high price. However, the high-level soul orbs are very difficult to handle. After all, the high-level soul beasts only appear in the back, and their combat effectiveness is very high. It is not easy to kill them.