529 : Pills Array

There was a burst of brilliant aura on the palace gate, and on the thick black palace gate, there suddenly appeared countless spiritual patterns intertwined with aura, gradually covering the entire door.

Everyone held their breath, and gradually smiled on their faces.

Everyone can feel that the spirit array on the door is indeed going to be cracked by the heavenly formation array alliance.

Until the aura disappeared, the thick black door was still there.

The human and demon cultivators who were present blinked their eyes and looked at the palace gate, and found that there were only a few marks on the door door. At this time, because of the solution of the formation, it was already covered with the lines of the formation method, flowing with aura, as if it's like changing a door.

The Azure Soul Demon Sovereign strode forward, slammed towards the palace gate with a palm, and then found that the gate was still motionless.

"What's the matter? Didn't it solve the formation?" The Azure Soul Demon Venerable looked at the formation wizards of the Heavenly Formation Alliance in a puzzled way.

The faces of the people in the Celestial Formation Alliance were a little pale, and the long-term solution of the formation caused them to consume a lot of spiritual power and energy, and their energy was exhausted. Hearing the words of the Azure Soul Demon Venerable, they also stayed, looking at the palace gate.

They can be sure that they have indeed cracked the formation on the door.

"It seems that something is wrong here." After the Silver Moon Demon Sovereign came forward and checked, he pointed to the inconspicuous hole in the door and asked those people, "Do you know what this means?"

The hole pointed by the Silver Moon Demon Lord is located in the center of the door. There are nine holes in the upper three holes, three holes in the bottom three holes, and nine holes in total. This was revealed after the formation on the palace gate was cracked by the heavenly formation alliance, and those The formation patterns are wonderfully integrated. If you don't look closely, you think they are the formation patterns in it.

Demon Xiu is not good at pill talisman formation and other minor skills, and it feels tricky in this situation. They would rather fight vigorously with the National People's Congress than to encounter such conditions related to the pill talisman formation. If it weren't for the enticing ancient cave mansion, the demon cultivators would really not want to come over and suffer.

Many demon cultivators are already scolding the master of Senluo Temple for eating and doing nothing, and tossing so many things after opening the door.

This group of people who came to the ancient cave mansion naturally had auxiliary talents who were proficient in the pill talisman formation. They studied for a while, but they didn't find out why.

This palace gate was clearly set up with a formation, why can't it be opened after the formation is resolved? It's weird.

Everyone has an intuition that if they want to push this door open, they have to continue to study what the nine holes really mean.

"Everyone, look at it, do these holes look like elixirs?" Someone asked whimsically.

Everyone present was a little stunned.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou smiled.

Hearing his laughter, everyone around couldn't help but look at him.

Shi Wuming thought of something, his eyes widened, "Brother Ning, that person is not right, that nine holes are really for the pill, right?"

Look carefully, the size of the nine holes is indeed about the same size as a spiritual pill.