593 : Ice Lotus seeds

Wen Qiao sat on the grass in front of the lake, looking at the Jingling water lotus in the lake.

There are a total of ten Jingling water lotus, they stand tall and majestic on the rippling lake, and the breeze comes slowly, and the buds that are ready to be placed seem to bloom in the next moment.

Little Qilin squatted next to her, looking at the ten pure spirit water lotus in the lake, and couldn't help asking: "Sister Wen, why do you suddenly plant so many pure spirit water lotus?"

Wen Qiao held her cheeks and said, "Holy lotus can overcome the evil, and the evil will not invade. I want to prepare more for emergencies."

Little Qilin quickly understood what she meant, "Sister Wen, are you afraid that the behind-the-scenes messenger who attacked the Chixiao Sect during the Double Cultivation Ceremony will create evil things like ghost faces again?"

"Yes." Wen Qiao explained, "The opponent can come up with something like this to attack the Chixiao Sect. This is a big deal, and I want to use this to deter Chixiaozong and even the practitioners of the right way. If the messenger behind the scenes is still the people can see that the methods of the Scarlet Sect are extraordinary, and there may even be a lot of cards that have not been shown. Thinking about the pseudo-sacred pill furnace obtained by Wang Qirong, you know that the Scarlet Sect is good at dealing with such evil things. One carelessness is very dangerous for Shengwu Continent, and we have to guard against it."

Little Qilin nodded, knowing that Wen Qiao was right, this thing really had to be prevented.

After Wen Qiao sat by the lake for nearly half a month, the ten pure spirit water lotuses bloomed one after another.

In an instant, the entire space was filled with holy lotus incense, and all the creatures in the space gathered to the lake, absorbing the holy breath that seemed to purify the soul.

The spiritual grass in the space grew more and more energetic, and even some of the spiritual grasses that were approaching maturity followed by blooming and bearing fruit. The willow branches of the five willow trees grew a few inches, and the Zi Yao Lingjing fruit trees, Dan fruit trees, Zhu fruit trees, and Jing fruit trees also Grow up...

The whole space ushered in a vigorous growth and vigorous vitality.

Soon after the Jingling water lotus blooms, it quickly enters the knot.

When its lotus seeds were about to fly down, Wen Qiao jumped up, emitting light transformed from tens of thousands of spiritual power, and wrapped the flying lotus seeds with gentle wood spiritual power.

When the lotus seeds fell, the Jingling water lotus quickly withered and sank back to the bottom of the lake.

Wen Qiao took out a jade box and put away the ninety lotus seeds obtained this time.

"Chi Chi Chi~~"

Hearing the call of the big hair ball, Wen Qiao turned her head and looked over, saw the big hair ball squatting next to her, took out a lotus seed to feed it, smiled and asked: "Wen Qiuqiu, don't you nest in the valley and lay eggs? How come you are free?"

Hearing the ball squeaked towards her, and then saw a small yellow hair ball drilled out of the soft long hair behind it.

"Chiji~~" Xiao Maoqiu tenderly yelled at her, looking very cheerful.

Wen Qiao was surprised, "It turns out that you have given birth to small hair balls. How many small hair ball have you given birth?"

"Chiji~" Five.

Five small yellow fur ball emerged from the long hair of Wen Qiuqiu and screamed at Wen Qiao one after another.

Wen Qiao was very happy to see the long-lost little yellow hairballs, touched them one by one, took out the spirit pills to feed them, and chatted with the big hairballs, and asked if they had only given birth to five these days? Is it missing?