416 : Undead Monsters

Hearing the movement outside, Wen Tutu and Wen Qiao instantly got up and rushed out.

Ning Jichen didn't have time to stop them, so he could only sigh helplessly, and decided to stay in the room so that everyone would run away. No one here was watching. It would be bad if someone broke in.

Little Qilin comforted him, "Uncle Ning, don't worry, I will protect you!"

Ning Jichen: "...Thank you, I am not worried."

Wen Yi next door heard the movement and got up from the bed with her body propped up, and slowly moved to the porthole. When she leaned in, she happened to be facing a hideous green skin face.

Across a porthole, the two pairs of eyes looked at each other, one was inorganic and icy, the other was dull and dull.

what--! !

The monster outside the porthole suddenly opened a huge mouth, sending out an invisible sound wave toward the person in the window. Although the sound wave was in essence, it could not penetrate the ship's defensive array.

Wen Yi dullly watched the monster crawl away unwillingly and climbed over to the boat. A long and thin tail slipped through the porthole and disappeared into the night.

After a while, she grabbed her sleeves, crawled back to the bed silently, and lay down with her back to the porthole.

***

"What are these things? They look so ugly!" Shi Wuming grasped the wishful ring, a little collapsed.

Wen Qiao rarely agrees with him, "It's really ugly."

Wen Tutu stared at the situation in the sea, and said without looking back, "What else is there except those undead monsters?"

At this time, in the dark undead sea, all kinds of strange monsters crawled out of the sea. The shapes of the monsters were stranger than the ghosts they had seen before, and they could not be accurately described. Most of them have water-smooth bodies, black and blue, with scarlet eyes with bulging eye sockets, no eyelids, and protruding lips. When they open their mouths, they can grin to the back of their heads, revealing their sharp fangs.

Most of them have limbs and are easy to crawl, and some have a slender tail behind them, which looks like some kind of ghost.

So ghost repairers also call them undead monsters.

These monsters cannot be killed, they can only be driven out.

Wu Xiong'an and the others also looked solemnly, watching the undead monsters emerging from the sea. They were like locusts, scary in number, and they kept climbing towards the hull.

The teacher turned his head and asked, "Hey, I heard that if undead creatures are dragged down into the sea, both humans and ghosts will become one of them and become such an ugly appearance?"

"It seems like this." Wen Qiao nodded.

Shi Wuming said firmly: "We must hold onto, never become such an ugly force! If ugly is like this, I would rather have my soul scattered and no bones left."

Although it sounds like a curse to myself, it is also the voice of everyone present.

It's really ugly. If you are dragged into the sea and become ugly like this, you can't be reconciled when you think about it.

I can't blame those ghost cultivators for their discoloration when they talk about immortality, but those who have a normal aesthetic don't want to be so ugly after death.

The guards on the ship have been guarding everywhere, and when the undead monsters climbed up, they drew swords to chop them down into the sea.

Wen Qiao observed for a while and found that these monsters didn't seem to be able to fly, and they could only climb up along the boat. They only had to guard the boat, not let them climb up, and at the same time not let them pull down into the sea, and it would be fine.