474 :

The ancestor of the Bingfeng tribe stood up.

He is a decisive person, and when he finds that the body of the Primordial Saint Realm cannot lift the ice of the clan, he will no longer try to do something meaningless.

The ancestors of the Bingfeng tribe turned his eyes to the two Ning Yuzhou in the distance, and the little phoenix dozing off in Wen Qiao's arms.

If it hadn't sprayed out a phoenix spirit fire before, I'm afraid that even a cultivator in the Primordial Saint Realm would not be able to find that it was a phoenix beast. If the sacred beast as a cub is not guarded by the clan, in order to protect itself, it will reduce all its own sacred beast aura, giving people the feeling that it is a little monster with a bit of demon power, and it will not attract the attention of other creatures. .

The beast phoenix is ​​the nemesis of the ice phoenix.

The ice phoenix clan knew this, but the lower realm could not breed a phoenix, so they never thought that the ice phoenix's nemesis would appear. The Phoenix Spirit Fire is to restrain the existence of the ice phoenix. When the ice phoenix is ​​out of control and the ice phoenix is ​​in the world, it needs the phoenix to relieve it.

The ancestors of the Ice Phoenix clan walked towards them and came to them.

The dozing little Phoenix instantly awoke, stared at him with a pair of black beans, and tweeted.

The ancestor of the Ice Phoenix tribe couldn't understand what it was talking about, but Wen Qiao understood. She sullen her face and ignored Xiao Fenghuang's words.

Although the ancestors of the Ice Phoenix tribe were backlashed by the ice phoenix power, the Primordial Sacred Realm was still not something ordinary people could deal with. There was nothing unusual on that ice-snow-like face.

He looked at the little phoenix and slowly said, "Only the phoenix can crack the frozen land. Can the deity ask this little phoenix to help?"

"Tweet~"

Little Phoenix tweeted happily, great, there is something delicious!

Ning Yuzhou smiled, "We came here, originally wanting to let Little Phoenix lift the ice of this place."

If this is ignored, and the ice phoenix in the snow pool is allowed to continue to be frozen, it may spread to the entire continent, and the consequences can be imagined. Since they have Phoenix to help, they naturally won't refuse. This is a good thing to accumulate merit.

The ancestors of the Bingfeng clan understood what he meant, and this person had an insight into people's hearts.

Although he knew that only the phoenix could break the ice seal of the ice phoenix, as a descendant of the ice phoenix, he still couldn't help but want to absorb the ice phoenix power overflowing here with his own strength. Unfortunately, he failed in the end.

Even if he failed, he tried and knew the result before he gave up.

This person must be aware of his thoughts before choosing to let himself take action.

This kind of insight to speculate on people's hearts is extremely terrifying in a young man who is less than a hundred years old, and it is really terrifying.

With the words of the ancestor of the Ice Phoenix clan, Wen Qiao said to Little Phoenix: "Wen Maomao, it's your turn to take action."

Little Phoenix suddenly became excited, and finally it was his turn to play the trump card.

However, it was still holding back and jumped on its mother's shoulder. Heidou looked at the Bingfeng tribe ancestor in front of him, and tweeted a few times at him.