588 : Reunion

Hearing that Min Jishu had returned to Chuanyun Island, Min Mubei and his wife were a little confused.

"Si Shu, how did you come back?" Di Xi asked with a smile, "How are Aha and Yuzhou?"

Min Mubei was also quite concerned about his granddaughter, staring at his grandnephew.

After Min saluting respectfully, he just said: "Grandfather and grandmother, I am back today to send you an invitation letter from the Chixiao Sect. In early October, Aha and brother-in-law will hold a double repair ceremony."

"What?" Min Mubei and Di Xu were both stunned.

It wasn't until they saw the big red invitation letter written by Chixiaozong's suzerain who had been handed over by Min Ji, painted and painted on the flower, and finally confirmed this.

The expressions of the two of them were in a trance.

"Why is it so fast?" Min Mubei muttered, now it's May, and early October is the ceremony. Isn't it only five months left?

"I'm not happy." Min Jishu said, "Brother-in-law is already in the Yuan Dynasty, this matter will naturally be put on the agenda."

Min Mubei and his wife were stunned again.

Even the group of Min clan members who heard that Min Ji had come back and came to look for him were stunned.

"Great-grandson, what are you talking about?" Min Kuangxing pulled Min Jishu, "You said my brother Ningxian is already in the Yuan Dynasty?"

Min Jishu nodded: "Yes, two months ago, my brother-in-law was in the mobile desert to flee the thunder robbery of the Yuan Emperor..."

Then, he took Ning Yuzhou crossing thunder tribulation and what he encountered in the mobile desert in detail. His fellow tribe said that a group of people were shocked when they heard that, especially the Min Mubei couple, their hearts were stunned.

"How can Yuzhou's Thunder Tribulation be so horrible?" Di Wan's face was full of inconceivability. If something happened during Ning Yuzhou's Thunder Tribulation, she couldn't imagine how uncomfortable Aha would be.

Although her granddaughter sometimes looks like an innocent girl, everyone can see how much she likes Ning Yuzhou.

Min Jishu shook his head. No one can tell why Qingning Yuzhou's Thunder Tribulation is so terrifying. After all, he won't be jealous of talents like Shi Wuming said.

"Yuzhou is still recovering?" Min Mubei asked.

Min Jishu nodded, "When I came back, he was still in retreat. He told us that he would leave before the ceremony."

After listening, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Since the retreat is not long, it seems that the injury is not too serious.

Min Kuangxing smiled and said: "This time is fine, we have been looking forward to the double repair ceremony for so long! We all have to go over to support her, and this gift, we can't be sloppy..."

The people of the Min clan are united and have no objection to this. In addition, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou are also capable and generous people. Last time they came to Chuanyun Island, they did not honor the good things they gave to their elders. Little, they are also willing to save the two of them, pull the treasure house together, and bring any good things with them.

Min Jishu looked at the people who were discussing in full swing, and looked at Min Mubei and his wife, but he stopped talking.

The only granddaughter is going to hold a double repair ceremony, Di Xun is very happy, with a happy smile on her face, where there is a sullen mood. Min Jishu felt that such a grandmother was good, and he finally cheered up. The cultivator's lifespan is extremely long, and there is still a long way to go in the future, so she shouldn't give up on herself like this.