598 : Zombies

Wen Qiao could also see Ning Yuzhou's weakness.

Being swallowed by that ghost head into the ghost's mouth, the evil in the ghost's mouth is more powerful than the outside. People who enter it will definitely be corroded by the evil, and it is good to be able to return safely. Weakness is normal.

She couldn't help staring at him, feeling like she had lost it.

Ning Yuzhou's face was still pale, and his lips were pale, but his smile was still gentle. No one could notice the abnormality of his body. Although he looked calm, he was extremely injured this time, and his body was already full of holes. Although the effect of the pure water lotus is good, it can only be treated slowly. The process can be described as a hundred ants heart eroding, painful.

Facing the eyes she was staring at, Ning Yuzhou smiled at her, and then put his arms in her arms.

This embrace is particularly pitiful.

After Wen Qiao reacted, she stretched out her hand and hugged him tightly. Just now, she really thought she was going to lose him. The feeling of fear and panic still clearly remained in the body.

"Have you forgotten that I have space?" Ning Yuzhou said with a light smile, "I didn't care about it. If it doesn't work, I can still enter the space. The big deal is to pull this ghost into the space together and use the space to strangle it."

Wen Qiao really didn't think so much, and even if the space could kill the ghost, I'm afraid the impact on him would be huge. This is just a bad idea, if you don't need it, you don't need it.

She hugged a little tightly, but Ning Yuzhou didn't mind at all, and even hoped that she hugged him tighter to divert her attention.

Shi Wuming and Wen Tutu can only flatten their mouths when they see the appearance of no one next to them.

In particular, the teacher was lifeless. He was thrown out by Wen Qiao's backhand just now. Although there would be nothing wrong with him, it was painful, and he was still limping when he walked. But he also noticed that she was in a bad mood now, so he didn't complain, and took care of Di Xuan and Liu Ruozhu with Wen Tutu.

Di Wan and Liu Ruozhu were awake very quickly.

The two woke up almost at the same time, and when they saw the people around, they were a little surprised.

what happened?

Haven't they been attacked by the ubiquitous ghost face before, and were purposefully led to the altar under the ghost's head? When they turned their heads and looked over, their expressions changed drastically when they saw the huge ghost head on the ground.

But soon, they found that the ghost had no sound.

At this moment, they were sitting in a place not far from the ghost head to rest, surrounded by an isolation formation. Thousands of ghost faces squeezed outside the formation, making a silent howl of anger, wishing to rush in and swallow them.

The people in the formation didn't take it seriously. If there were too many ghost faces squeezed on the spirit formation, a diamond talisman slammed it over and the ghost faces disappeared screaming.

If there are too many ghost faces here, the King-level Diamond Talisman is limited, and the Diamond Talisman alone can't solve them.

Wen Qiao checked their bodies and asked worriedly: "Grandma and Madam, are you all right?"

The two of them are still a little weak, there is nothing wrong with them, they just need some time to cultivate, and they shook their heads and asked: "What's the matter?"