473 : Bifeng Clan Ancestor

The Huoyun Fang Tianyin is a king-level spiritual weapon. Since Wen Qiao gave it to Ning Yuzhou, Ning Yuzhou has studied its use.

Although it is not a holy weapon, it can hold the fire of heaven and earth and the fire of the beast. It will not be incompatible with other spirit weapons. Instead, it will be destroyed by the fire of the heaven and the earth or the fire of the beast.

The Fire Cloud Fang Tianyin can not only swallow the alien fire for its own use, but even has a supporting role, which can enhance the power of the alien fire.

Just as in this space frozen by the ice phoenix power, the fire cloud Fang Tianyin that swallowed the phoenix spirit fire even increased the power of the phoenix spirit fire, enough to withstand the extreme cold brought by the ice phoenix force, allowing them to move on.

In order not to waste the Phoenix Spirit Fire in the Huoyun Fang Tianyin, Ning Yuzhou reduced the safety shield condensed by the Huoyun Fang Tianyin to accommodate two people.

Wen Qiao looked at the frozen surroundings, and a layer of white ice silk had already condensed on the ice wall.

The ice filaments are radial, gradually filling the entire passage.

When they walked by, they could feel that the ice silk was like a hard steel needle. If they were not careful, they would pierce the vestments and directly injure people's skin.

Those open passages are okay, if they are relatively narrow, they cannot pass at all, and they will be blocked by ice silk.

At this time, it is necessary to rely on Ning Yuzhou's red fireworks in the center of the earth, or the little Phoenix breathing fire.

There is no other person here-and this piece of the world frozen by the phoenix, unless there is a cultivator with a different fire, it is estimated that no one can approach it. So Wen Qiao didn't stop the little Phoenix from breathing out the fire, but she still warned it, "You have to save some Phoenix Spirit Fire, so that when you get the Snow Pool of the Ice Phoenix Clan, your Spirit Fire is gone."

Little Phoenix tweeted at her: Don't be afraid, it has eaten a lot of Ice Phoenix Condensed Pearls, and has already transformed their power into its own, accumulating a lot of Phoenix Spirit Fire.

Although it took some time, they finally arrived at the Ice Phoenix Clan.

The exit was blocked by dense ice filaments, and the little phoenix fluttered with a pair of small furry wings, and a mouthful of phoenix spirit fire sprayed over.

The ice silk turns into water, disappears without a trace, revealing the passage.

After stepping out of the passage, the scene imprinted in the eyes of Wen Qiao made Wen Qiao's pupils shrink slightly.

She finally understood what Ning Yuzhou said earlier that when the ice phoenix loses control, it can even freeze a small world. Now the entire Ice Phoenix Clan is in a state of being frozen. The solid ice layer has frozen the snow and frost trees, the white houses, and even the distant mountains on the Ice Phoenix Clan's land, leaving no trace of vitality. .

Wen Qiao was silent, and said with some worry: "Husband, there are many precious treasures in the land of the Bingfeng clan, like those ten thousand-year ice ginseng, won't they also be frozen to death, right?"

Ning Yuzhou: "...it shouldn't have been, depending on this situation, the freezing time is not long, at most it is just in a dormant or suspended animation state."

"Then the Ice Phoenix people here should also be in a state of suspended animation, right?"

Ning Yuzhou said.