515 : Tide Ends

The sky was twilight, and the spirit beasts siege of the city suddenly stagnated and retreated one after another.

Until the soul beast receded like a tide, taking away the dark and heavy clouds, and the bright sunlight broke through the clouds and spread to the entire earth, the group of cultivators who were fighting was still a little confused.

Until they found that their opponent had disappeared between the mountains and forests in the distance, and the bright sun was shining on them, everyone finally reacted.

"The soul beast tide is over!"

The wave of soul beasts in the soul beast continent once in ten years is over again.

The next wave of soul beasts is ten years later, at least they can continue for ten years.

The surrounding cultivators who were in charge of defending the city all uttered enthusiastic cheers, their tense spirit for half a year relaxed, and their emotions were so excited that they could not wait to embrace the people around them and celebrate the rest of their lives.

In fact, every time a wave of soul beasts is guarded by a master of the Yuan Emperor realm to fight against high-level soul beasts, there are not many deaths and injuries, but there are too many soul beasts. A group of middle-level soul beasts can swarm people. Grind to death. Every time a wave of soul beasts arrives, there will be countless deaths and injuries in the soul beast continent, and the cultivators who can survive are lucky.

It was noon when the long-lost and warm sunlight fell on the body, and everyone felt warm.

The sun drove away the yin and soul power left by the soul beast, and even the corpse left by the soul beast melted directly like ice and snow, leaving no traces except a soul beast.

The power of the sun and the sun is the nemesis of the soul beast, which can make it disappear into the invisible, saving the cultivator the effort of burning it.

The city wall outside Tianzhen City is full of soul beads.

These are the soul orbs that were too late to take away after the cultivator killed the siege spirit beast-of course, there were too many soul orbs, which made them worthless, and even alchemists would not like it unless it was high order of the soul orb.

Tianzhen City can only send people to clean up those low-level soul orbs under the city wall, so it doesn't need to be left there to watch the troubles.

Wen Qiao and the others are not interested in these soul beads either.

When they were in the Netherworld, they collected a lot of soul orbs. After half a year of defending the city, they also took the opportunity to collect some of them when they encountered middle-level soul beasts. As for the high-level soul beasts, that is not something they can deal with, and they have not been able to collect a high-level soul orb at the moment.

Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu and Shi Wuming walked in the post-war Tianzhen City.

The sun fell from the sky above the Tianzhen City and sprinkled on the body, bringing melting warmth. After the war, the Tianzhen City was very lively, the streets and alleys were filled with cultivators who gathered to drink spirit wine and recommended the soul orbs that the other party had obtained in the spirit beast tide.

Soul Orbs are not valuable in the Soul Beast Continent, but if they are placed on other continents, they are a fortune. Unfortunately, the price of using the Celestial Array Alliance's Continental Teleportation Array is too high, and few cultivators can afford it. Only those families with wealthy wealth can bring soul orbs to other continents to make a fortune.