557 : Diyin City

"It's Jinglingshui lotus seeds." Wen Qiao said calmly, "You practice hard, maybe you will be able to cultivate your cultivation back soon."

After the cultivation base went back a realm, Jing Jue was now in the Primal Spirit Realm.

Jing Jue was shocked, was it the kind of thing he was thinking? Can't blame his body for recovering so quickly...

Wen Qiao didn't mean to explain to him anymore, pulling Ning Yuzhou into the cave, Ning Jichen and Wen Tutu also followed in.

Although the ancestors of Diyin City arranged several caves for them, their family was still used to living together.

After entering the cave, Wen Qiao and the others chatted at random, and they each found a lounge, lay down directly on the bed, and decided to take a good night's sleep.

After this sleep, I slept for three consecutive days before waking up.

When she woke up, Wen Qiao was still a little dazed, if she didn't feel the familiar aura around her, she thought she was still in that dark space.

She stretched out her hand and groped wildly on the man.

Her groping hand was held by a big warm hand.

"Aha, are you awake?" Qingya's pleasant voice sounded with a slight smile.

Wen Qiao said, put her head into his arms and rubbed his chest, as if she was about to wake up, she was struggling.

Ning Yuzhou looked down at the furry head buried in his arms amusedly, and put her in his arms, and said warmly: "Since you want to sleep, you will continue to sleep, now there is nothing wrong."

Wen Qiao let out a dull hum and closed her eyes.

But after a while, she opened her eyes again, and there was clear light in her eyes.

"Husband, has Senior Nine Lives really fallen?" She asked softly, still thinking about it.

Ning Yuzhou stared directly at the roof above, not surprising that she would ask about it, "Well, he has already fallen during the Three Realms War."

"But Senluo Temple..."

Obviously in the inheritance space of Senluo Temple, the soul of the nine lives is there, proving that he is still good.

"That is a ray of spirit he specially left behind." Ning Yuzhou explained, "It should be before he falls, he separated the ray of spirit and soul and left it in the Senluo Sanctuary, guarding the Senluo Sanctuary Temple for him. This ray of spirit only has the memory of the nine lives before the fall, so it don’t know that he has actually fallen..."

Wen Qiao opened her mouth, and when she wanted to say something, he heard him say again: "However, this time the body of the Nine Lives Chaos Beast was destroyed in the Earth Abyss, presumably that ray of Divine Soul has already discovered that he has already fallen."

Wen Qiaoxin's hair tightened, "The remaining strand of soul..."

"This is a glimmer of life left by the Nine Lives Chaos Beast back then." Ning Yuzhou said calmly, "Shen Luo Temple has returned to the chaos in the void, presumably that ray of soul will return to the chaos by this, and he will resurrect again.."

The only nine-lived chaotic beast in the world can regenerate through chaos.

Wen Qiao finally breathed a sigh of relief.

"Nine Life is really amazing." She said sincerely, "If he hadn't stayed in the depths of the abyss with a beast body after he died, I am afraid that the soul beast continent would not be able to support the present."