454 : Xueran

It is not easy to find the footprints of practitioners in the wind and snow.

But for the monster rabbits who are good at burrowing, Wen Tutu has a very keen perception of the existence of caves, which are naturally formed caves, which are dug by people, and which are dug by monsters... Just look at a glance, he can tell.

In this icy and snowy environment, the entire world is frozen.

Passing through the numerous corridors formed by icicles, Wen Tutu suddenly jumped out of the icicles and stomped on the ground.

All the spiritual power was concentrated under the feet, and a foot that was poured into the spiritual power was stamped down, and the ice layer split like a spider silk web.

However, it just cracked and re-frozen because of the extreme cold.

Wen Qiao walked over against the wind and snow, pouring spiritual power into the sound, so that the sound could spread more widely in the wind and snow, "Wen Tutu, what are you doing?"

Seeing her, Wen Tutu's eyes lit up and said, "Sister, attack here. There is a tunnel down under the ice and snow. It should be dug artificially."

Wen Qiao looked at the thick ice with some surprise, and did not doubt his judgment.

The others came over, and their thinking seemed a little slow due to the extreme cold weather. Ning Yuzhou even directly got Wen Gungun out of the space and threw it into his father's arms for him to hold him for warmth.

Wen Gun was shivering with the cold, and tried hard to nest in the arms of Ning Jichen and hug him to keep warm.

Ning Yuzhou looked at it and said to Wen Qiao: "Aha, you use the fourth type of "Tiantiquan" to attack, and you don't need to spare any energy."

Wen Qiao nodded at him, told them to back away a bit, and then stretched out his hand from the crimson cloak.

She made a fist with one hand, and she concentrated 80% of the spiritual power in her body on her fist, then leaped high, and slammed her fist towards the ground.

The fist wind broke through the ubiquitous snow and ice, and the condensed spiritual power impacted the surrounding air, and Ning Yuzhou and the others were almost lifted out. The fist wrapped in spiritual power fell on the thick ice surface, and only a clattering sound was heard, and the ice surface quickly cracked.

The ice surface cracked very fast, as if the ice layer was breaking and cracking in a moment.

Wen Tutu waited for the opportunity to roll up a gust of wind, and lifted the fragmented ice layer, revealing a passage under the ice layer.

The entrance of this passage is not small, but after the passage appears, there are signs of freezing again, and the ice layer will recondense again.

"Go!"

Wen Qiao yelled.

Wen Tutu kicked the unprepared Shi Wuming towards the passage, and then grabbed Ning Jichen's hand and led him down. Finally, Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou and the two jumped off together in that channel.

When they jumped off the passage, the ice layer of the passage quickly froze again, and soon was covered with a thick layer of ice, burying all traces.

The passage is not narrow, about three feet wide, the surroundings are smooth and cold, and bursts of cold air are soaked, and the screams of the lifeless teacher echo all the way through the passage.

With a bang, the teacher's lifeless voice finally stopped.

Wen Tutu grabbed Ning Jichen's hand, and when he was about to land, he leaped forward, avoiding the lifeless teacher who was lying on the ground.