594 : Evil Cave mansion

Three days later, everyone was ready to set off.

Not many people went to Nanming this time. In addition to Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, Wen Tutu, and Shi Wuming, there were Min Kuangxing, Liu Ruozhu, and Di Xu.

Because that evil cultivating cave mansion is too dangerous and doesn't require too many people to go there. Except for Shi Wuming, outside of Yuanzong, the others are high-level cultivators above the Yuan Emperor realm, and Shi Wuming is to lead them.

Di Xun was worried about her granddaughter, and she was also in the Yuan Dynasty, so she decided to follow her.

Little Phoenix and Wen Gungun naturally followed, and the little wolf was left behind, waiting for his father to pick him up back to the mobile desert.

During this period of time, Little Wolf was used to tossing around with Little Phoenix, and was suddenly left behind, feeling aggrieved, and screaming with Wen Qiao's legs.

Sheng Zhenhai looked at the whining little wolf, also full of worry.

He couldn't do the thing about holding the leg of the Taoist companion, so he had to pull Liu Ruozhu and tell her to be careful.

Liu Ruozhu smiled and said: "What are you worried about? With Senior Min, both Aha and Yuzhou are capable. We will definitely come back safely. Don't worry."

Even if Sheng Zhenhai was not at ease, he had no choice but to let her go with them.

Although he wanted to follow along, as the lord of a sect, he couldn't leave without authorization. In addition, the evil cultivation of the cave had not spread. If he went too much to attract the attention of the world, it would not be good at all.

After leaving the Chixiao Sect, the seven went directly to Nanming with their swords.

The speed of the Yuanhuang realm cultivator's sword flying is comparable to that of a sky-level flying boat, and even faster when needed, saving a lot of time.

After only half a month, they arrived at Nan Ming.

Then without any delay, he continued to move towards his destination.

Nanming’s mountainous swamps are full of miasma. It is a paradise for poisons and a favorite place for magic repairs and evil cultivators. As a result, the power of Nanming’s land is very complicated. Although it is dominated by many mysterious and strange families, evil cultivators and There are also many magic repairs.

Climbing a high mountain, everyone stopped among the mountains.

Shi Wuming pointed to the front, "Look at it, Xiexiu Dongfu is there."

Everyone looked out and saw that there was a bottomless cliff in front of them. On the opposite side of the cliff was a steep mountain wall. There was an iron cable lying horizontally, connecting the two places. The mist floated up from the cliff below, evacuating in the air, covering the situation on the opposite side. If you look at the environment alone, the green mountains and mist rising, look like a fairyland.

This place is extremely hidden, and there are natural formations around it to hide it. It is not easy to find it. It is also thanks to Shi Wuming's perception that evil is more spiritual than a dog's nose to find this place.

"Below the cliff is the forbidden spirit zone. Be careful." The teacher told them lifelessly, "When we came over, we almost fell below because we didn't pay attention."

The so-called forbidden zone is to imprison the spiritual energy of the cultivator. Once the cultivator sets foot, the spiritual power cannot be used, and it is no different from a mortal, let alone flying a sword.