523 : The Jade Emperor

The Phoenix Jade Emperor is like a million-year-old milk fat overflowing with auspicious color and brilliance, exuding a particularly alluring fragrant fragrance.

When the fragrance filled the surroundings, Xiao Fenghuang and Wen Gungun looked over for the first time, their eyes widened.

Fortunately, Ning Yuzhou had placed restrictions in the room long ago, sealing the aura of the Phoenix Jade Emperor around, and only then did the monster beasts in Baoding City become agitated by this.

The attraction of Phoenix Jade Emperor to monsters is evident.

Wen Gungun, who had always been lazy, crawled to Wen Qiao's feet at an exceptionally fast speed, held her legs with her paws, looked up at her, and yelled. That round, fluffy appearance, innocent and cute, hits people's hearts directly, making people want to hold the whole world in front of it.

Wen Gungun looked at the Phoenix Jade Emperor who had been treated by Ning Yuzhou, and his saliva would flow out.

Obviously, after Liu Qingyun gave the Phoenix Jade Emperor to Ning Yuzhou, they also watched it together. In addition to finding it really attractive, they didn't have the urge to take a breath immediately.

It must have been done by Brother Ning in any way, which induced its own attractive taste.

Without waiting for Wen Qiao's heart to soften, one hand ruthlessly carried Wen Rolling away, who was holding her legs so cute.

"This is for Aha to repair the meridians, not for you." Ning Yuzhou said calmly.

Hearing what Brother Ning said, even if the drool came out after Wen Billowing, he had no choice but to give up. If it's for other people, maybe it can be coquettish and cute. It's good to be able to lick it, but this is for Xiao Miao Miao, they are the beasts that want to raise Xiao Miao Miao, how can they grab things from Xiao Miao Miao.

Fearing that he couldn't control it, Wen Gungun rolled himself to the other side, holding a piece of golden beard and cloud emperor bamboo and gnawing on it to divert his attention.

The little phoenix stretched out his paw and touched the Phoenix Jade Emperor, and tweeted towards Ning Yuzhou.

"Husband, Wen Maomao asks you, did you use any method to remove the impurities in the Phoenix Jade Emperor?" Wen Qiao replied on behalf of Xiao Fenghuang.

According to the meaning of the little phoenix, although the bone marrow jade emperor is precious, it has undergone countless evolutions during its formation. There are many impurities in it. Although the impurities are negligible for the phoenix possessing the phoenix spirit fire, it is for other creatures. In terms of it, it is extremely unbearable.

Because of this, even though the Phoenix Jade Emperor was indeed very attractive to monsters, it had not reached this level.

When the impurity in the Phoenix Jade Emperor is cleared, it is like a new life, giving it new attraction, which can lure countless monsters to go crazy for it. Even the phoenix itself can treat it as a snack.

Ning Yuzhou said lightly: "It did take some effort to remove the impurities inside."

This is to repair Aha's fragile meridians, how could Ning Yuzhou really give it to her casually? Naturally, it is necessary to ensure that it is foolproof, not even a bit of risk is allowed.

He put the Phoenix Jade Emperor into Wen Qiao's hand, and looked at her with a pair of star eyes with a smile, "Aha, you can refine it in advanced space."

Wen Qiao looked at these eyes blankly. It wasn't until Xiao Fenghuang's chirp sounded that she regained her senses a little embarrassingly, scratched her face and said, "After I entered the space, are you okay?"