589 : Double repair ceremony

There are still ten days to go to the Double Repair Ceremony.

Cultivators from all directions arrived at the Scarlet Heaven Sect, and the sect was full of excitement.

Although the area of ​​the sect of the Chixiao Sect is large enough to accommodate many people, as long as you walk in the sect, you can still see many cultivators from different places. They wear different sects of clothing and it is easy to take them. Separate from the disciples of the Chixiao Sect and inject more vitality into the Chixiao Sect.

The sky of the Chixiao Sect is full of colorful sky lanterns. When night falls, the sky lanterns bloom with a soft light, winding all the way, bright and brilliant, adding a sense of joy.

The Chixiao Sect has not been so lively for a long time, and there has not been such a grand double repair ceremony for a long time.

All the disciples of the Akasaka Sect were very motivated and wanted to run the ceremony well.

In the lively Chixiao Sect, only Jucui Peak remained quiet.

Because Ning Yuzhou was still in retreat, Wen Qiao directly opened Jucuifeng's formation, blocking many cultivators who wanted to visit Ning Yuzhou.

In fact, many people came to Ning Yuzhou during this double repair ceremony.

Although the light on Wen Qiao's body now seems more radiant than Ning Yuzhou, a well-deserved genius of cultivation. The light of Ning Yuzhou’s alchemist, refiner, and formation mage also made the world crazy. When he was still in the Yuan Ling Realm, he was already an earth-level alchemist, refining tool, and array mage. Now he is already in the Yuan Emperor realm. What level is that?

No matter what, high-level alchemists, tool refiners, and formation masters are rare, and no one would want to befriend them.

Wen Qiao ignored this and did not allow anyone to come and disturb.

Others originally wanted to visit Ning Yuzhou, but they had to give up when they learned that he was now in retreat. Anyway, when waiting for the double repair ceremony, he will definitely show up, and it will not be too late to find a chance to visit, as long as they rely on the Chixiao Sect, are they afraid that there will be no chance?

Why bother to offend people.

The Jucui Peak was very quiet, and the little phoenix beasts that were usually noisy were not there. They were taken away by Wen Tutu to help patrol the Chixiao Sect to prevent anyone from making chaos during the ceremony.

Although the Chixiao Sect has also increased its vigilance, there are too many guests who can't stand this time to watch the ceremony, and they can't check their identities one by one, and they will always let some people with bad intentions get in.

Wen Tutu was not relieved, and decided to bring a few beasts to help check the omissions and stare at them in secret.

No one was around, Wen Qiao took out the exercises in the jade bamboo slips.

She had practiced this exercise several times, and found it was quite simple, and she didn't feel much after the practice, which made her a little confused. Could it be because it is a dual cultivation technique that requires two people to practice together to have an effect.

When thinking like this, she looked forward to the double repair ceremony.

At this moment, the door behind him opened with a creak.

Wen Qiao turned his head and looked over, and saw a man wearing a jade-white robe coming out, graceful and graceful, handsome and extraordinary, coming facing the breeze and bright moon, just like the nine-day immortal.