522 : Reunion

For the Pleiades that urgently needs to repair the body, it is not easy to be able to hold back and not swallow the fairy artifacts of Baoding City.

Wen Qiao smiled and touched the head of the Pleiades, and said, "It's okay, we will find you a masterless fairy in the future."

"Lan Lan said the same." The Pleiades still hung on Ning Yuzhou's shoulders, and reached his shoulders, and asked with a milky voice, "Brother Ning, there will be fairy artifacts in the ancient cave, right?"

"I don't know too much, we only found it out after we have been there.

Ning Yuzhou was never a big talker. One said one, and the other said two. He wouldn't be born out of nothing, and he wouldn't be exaggerated like a teacher who has no life. Because of this, every word and decision he made has always convinced everyone, willing to listen to him.

Pei Qiyu looked at him suspiciously, "Are you trying to attract both the Yuan Emperor realm human and demon cultivators of the Soul Beast Continent into this ancient cave? Why?"

"Is it because of the Celestial Formation Alliance?" Wen Qiao turned his head to look at Ning Yuzhou.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said: "The Heavenly Formation Alliance is bound to win this ancient cave mansion and will definitely send someone to block others from entering, but if all the creatures in the Soul Beast Continent know..."

In an instant, everyone present understood his plan.

If the people and demon cultivators of the entire Soul Beast Continent knew about this ancient cave mansion, the Heavenly Formation Alliance would naturally be unable to stop others, and they could also fish in troubled waters.

I have to say that Ning Yuzhou's idea was very bad, as long as he noticed the ancient cave mansion, he started digging holes for the Heavenly Formation League.

"The Heavenly Formation League will be mad." Pei Qiyu said, and then laughed badly, "But it is worth it, who makes them greedy."

It has been several years since Pei Qiyu and the two came to the Soul Beast Continent, and they knew better than Ning Yuzhou and the others about the attitude of the formation mages of the Celestial Array Alliance in the Soul Beast Continent. They didn’t want to let the formation at the headquarters of the Heaven Array Alliance. The mage blended in, so that the powerful array mage in the headquarters did not take advantage of the vested advantage.

So they concealed them, carefully seeking spiritual pills above the heaven level in the soul beast continent, just to make up enough spiritual pills to enter the ancient cave mansion.

After understanding Ning Yuzhou's plan, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan would naturally try their best to cooperate with them.

"When will the Ancient Cave Mansion open?" Su Molan asked.

Ning Yuzhou said, "According to Li Yaonian's words, there is still half a year, so don't worry."

Half a year is enough for him to make arrangements and get ready.

For a while, everyone felt a little excited, and they waited patiently for the opening of the ancient cave.

Pei Qiyu and Su Molan stayed as "sisters" for seeking pill.

Looking at the little girl in Pei Qiyu's disguise, Shi Wuming smiled and put on his shoulders and said, "Brother Pei, you are so pretty. I think that when we were in the Netherworld, Brother Wen and I used to dress up in women's clothing together... "

Before he finished speaking, he was anxiously heard by Wen Tutu who jumped up, punched him with a fist, and then dragged him to the next room and punched him.