507 : Reluctant Tutu

Wen Tutu's mood looks very bad, with a tight and cute little face, a look that may explode on the spot at any time.

Wen Gungun, who was carried by him, did not provoke him interestingly at this time, moved his paws, motioned him to let go, and then crawled directly onto his head.

Shi Wuming smiled and said: "Brother Wen, are you in a bad mood? Are you reluctant to bear the little girl from Mi's family?"

"Bah, who would be reluctant to be a clingy girl?" Wen Tutu said disdainfully, "I'm just impatient with this kind of reluctant farewell  hurt scene......"

Suddenly, seeing everyone watching over, he suddenly became a little wary, "What are you looking at?"

Shi Wuming smiled and said, "Brother Wen, I never knew that you are such a duplicity demon."

"Nonsense, who is right?"

"If you care about the little girl, just say it straight, and we won't laugh at you." Shi Wuming touched his hair that was about to blow up, "The little girl is so cute, you care about her, maybe wait for her to grow up in the future. Now, she will go to you to repay you, and she will agree with you, what do you think-oh!"

The teacher screamed lifelessly, and the blown-out Wen Tutu slapped him straight.

Wen Qiao, Ning Yuzhou, and Ning Jichen didn't mean to persuade them, and they stood by and watched.

Wen Gungun had already seized the opportunity to crawl onto Ning Jichen's shoulders, took out a spiritual fruit and slowly gnawed at it. The little phoenix nestled in Wen Qiao's hair, tilted his head, and a group of people and beasts just watched the teacher appearance of being beaten.

Until Wentutu finished his beating, they finally calmed down, and they said to Wen Qiao, "Sister, Brother Ning, let's go, and go to Tianzhen City."

The teacher had no life to get up from the ground, except that he looked a little embarrassed, he didn't even leave a trace on his skin.

But he still said pitifully: "Brother Wen, the gentleman speaks but doesn't use his hands. You must be the main thing I said, so that's why you beat people into anger. This is not right."

"I'm not a gentleman." Wen Tutu glanced at him and muttered, "It's not easy to beat you with a bruised nose and swollen face."

"Do you still want to hit me with a bruised nose and swollen face? Brother Wen, do you have humanity?"

"Sorry, I'm not human."

"Hey, Brother Wen, what you said is wrong, you are a demon cultivator now, since you have turned into a human form, that is also a kind of human..."

One person and one animal quarreled as they walked, Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou in front, and Ning Jichen followed behind with a smile.

Suddenly, Wen Qiao summoned the scorching sun bow, condensing ten spiritual power arrows, ten arrows were sent out, and blasted towards the hill not far away.

The rumbling sound of spiritual power arrows exploded the entire hill, and only a few figures shot out embarrassingly, rushing towards this side.

Wen Tutu suddenly became furious. This is the road to Tianzhen City. There should not be many people who know they are going to Tianzhen City today, but these people are lying in ambush here, obviously waiting for them, no matter who they are. Both make him very upset.

No matter what the cultivation level of those people, he walked away, holding a person in midair with one hand, flipping his hand and sucking with the other hand, dragging people not far away. In his hands, he slammed their heads.