568 : Picking up the Shadow Tower

After bidding farewell to Sheng Zhenhai, Wen Qiao, Wen Tutu, and Shi had no life  leave Chixiao Sect.

This time they brought Xiao Fenghuang and Wen Gungun out together, Xiao Fenghuang just wanted to make trouble with Wen Qiao, and Wen Gungun was carried over by Wen Tutu.

According to Wen Tutu's meaning, Wen Gungun is so lazy and doesn't urge it to order. I don't know when it will transform. If it is too useless, be careful to be abandoned.

This will scare the smell, and I dare not to be lazy.

After Wen Tutu finished his lesson, he went to teach the teacher Wuming: "My sister has cultivated to the Yuanhuang state, you are still in the Yuanzong state. When I first met in the Thirteenth Mansion of Dry Bones, your cultivation was better it is higher than us, but now we stepped on it, don’t you feel ashamed?"

"Actually, I'm not very ashamed..."

The words of Master Wuming were frightened and swallowed by the big hammer that the rabbit raised up, and he secretly thought that he was not compared with those two abnormalities. He was a normal person and practiced in the same way as a normal person.

After leaving the Chixiao Sect, the three directly changed their appearances with the form-changing pills.

Shi Wuming still became a "teacher girl." Wen Tutu refused to change her gender this time, but became an adult, while Wen Qiao became a male cultivator.

When I saw Wen Qiao who turned into a male Xiu, her cold temperament was spotless, and there was a sense of abstinence. Shi Wuming couldn't help holding her face and said: "Sister A Qiao's appearance as a man is really flattering. Like, if I were a girl, I would marry sister A Qiao with a faceless face."

"Do you dare to say such things in front of Brother Ning?" Wen Tutu asked contemptuously.

The teacher paused for no life, curled his mouth, and stopped speaking.

After Wen Tutu pressed down the teacher who was going to be a demon, he turned to ask Wen Qiao: "Sister, where are we going?"

"Go to Tongshan Town."

"Tongshan Town?" Wen Tutu opened the map and looked at it, and found that this place was located in the northern part, an inconspicuous small town.

"Sister Aqiao? How to get there?" Shi Wuming was puzzled. In the news they bought in Guiyuan Pavilion, there was no such small town.

Wen Qiao said: "Before leaving the house, Master gave me a jade slip, which recorded a lot of things about the Shadow Tower. There is a branch of the Shadow Tower in Tongshan Town. Let's pick it."

That's it!

After receiving accurate information, the three of them got on the flying boat and headed directly to Tongshan Town.

It takes nearly half a month from Chixiaozong to Tongshan Town.

The teacher had no life to take out the Bilin shuttle mirror, tossing on it for a while, Wen Tutu asked: "Brother Brother, what are you going to do?"

"The Saint Martial Continent doesn't have many teleportation formations, and the speed of the flying boat is too slow." Shi Wuming said without looking up, "Let me see if I can use the Bilin Shuttle Mirror to pass, save some time, and at the same time hit them. One was caught off guard."

Wen Qiao's eyes lit up, "That would be great, Brother Shi, you work hard."

"Brother Brother, come on." Wen Tutu's eyes were also shining.

With their affirmation, the teacher was lifeless and in high spirits.

After half a month, Feizhou arrived in Tongshan Town.