487 : Fight with Thunder Devouring Beast again

When the enemy meets, they are extremely jealous, and naturally they start to fight if they don't agree with each other.

Numerous thunder snakes spread from the ground, Wen Qiao alertly jumped into the air, avoiding the thunder net attack formed by the thunder snake, and at the same time drew out the stone golden python's whip, and drew it over.

The thunder-eating beasts on the ground were not terrified. Wherever it passed, thunder and lightning flashed and thunder arcs croaked. Seeing her flying into the air, it also flexibly jumped onto the thunder tree, and then leaped forward.

A thunder wing formed by thunder and lightning appeared on its back, actually supporting its body so that it could fly in the air.

Wen Qiao: "..."

This Thunder Devouring Beast is so powerful, I can't complain that there is no cultivator's idea to fight it. Not only is it a monster on the ground, but it can also fly into the air to dominate. Who can afford it?

However, Wen Qiao had already offended it and regarded it as an opponent, so she could only go directly.

Wen Qiao shook the Shijin python whip. Fortunately, Shijin python's whip could isolate the thunder and lightning, otherwise it would be really difficult to deal with.

She shook the whip to attack the Thunder Devouring Beast, did not approach it rashly, and quickly moved away when the Thunder Devouring Beast approached.

As a melee body cultivator, she was forced to pull the distance and use a long attack that she was not good at. For Wen Qiao, this was the first time this happened, showing how tricky this Thunder Devouring Beast was. But she didn't persuade at all, and went in circles with the Thunder Devouring Beast, constantly looking for its flaws.

Lei Devouring Beast's spiritual intelligence is obviously not low, and it is also looking for her flaws.

One beast and one man kept tempting.

Finally, Wen Qiao slapped the storage bag and threw a piece of stone golden python vine, and quickly spawned in mid-air, turning it into a stone golden vine with teeth and claws, and pressed it towards the thunder beast.

At the same time, there are thousands of silk vines in the dark, forming a vine net, covering the Thunder Devouring Beast from below.

When walking in circles with it, Wen Qiao had already set up a net of heaven and earth.

The Thunder Devouring Beast was quickly surrounded by the Thousand-Silk Cane Net and the Shijin Python Rowing Cane with its teeth and dancing claws. However, before Wen Qiao was happy, she saw a burst of lightning and thunder from its body. Not only that, a sky thunder was also smashed into the sky, directly on the vines that tied the Thunder Devouring Beast.

A series of blasting sounds sounded, the Shijin Mang Xing Vine was split to pieces by the sky thunder, and the remaining branches and leaves splashed around. The vine net formed by the Thousand Silk Vine also turned black, and the Thunder Devouring Beast struggled slightly and broke free from it.

The Lei Devouring Beast glanced at Wen Qiao in the air, his eyes were quite triumphant, as if he was saying that there were other means to use it, and Lord Lei was not afraid at all.

Wen Qiao was still very calm. She had known that Qiansi Teng and Shijin Mang Xing Teng could not trap it, but she was just experimenting.

Since ancient times, the destructive power of the Thunder Monster Beast is the strongest among all the Monster Beasts, not to mention the sky thunder that was smashed down everywhere in the Thunder Fire Forest. She did not ignore it. She didn't want to fight against the Thunder Devouring Beast. Was chopped into black charcoal by the sky thunder.