477 : Bloodline defect

Bai Lichi and Little Phoenix talked happily.

Wen Qiao didn't stop it. She could see that as long as it was a monster with a sense of wisdom, few people hated Bailichi, and even the big hairball that was so loyal that she only wanted to lay eggs would send Bailichi fairy spirits honey, it can be seen that she really likes him.

So it's okay for him to have a good chat with Little Phoenix.

After communicating with Xiao Fenghuang, Baili left contentedly and no longer rushed to see Liu Qingyun.

Sang Yufei asked suspiciously, "Senior Brother Baili, don't you go to see Sister Liu with Miss Wen?"

They didn't know the situation of Liu Qingyun in the snow pool. Besides, the Bingfeng tribe didn't want outsiders to enter their holy snow pool. Even the palace owner told them not to disturb her. According to the palace owner, the reason why the Bingfeng tribe allowed Senior Sister Liu to recover from her injuries in the snow pond is also because she is the root of the ice element. Non-ice cultivators can’t bear the extreme cold in the snow pond. Naturally, it is not easy to rush into the holy land of others.

But later they discovered that Wen Qiao seemed to be able to go in and out of the snow pool freely, and the Bingfeng tribe didn't stop her.

So Bai Lichi wanted to ask Wen Qiao if he could take them there.

Baili Chi walked briskly, "No need, I asked Wen Maomao, it said that Senior Sister Liu's condition is really improving, and she will be able to leave Xuechi soon."

Several people immediately understood that Bai Lichi would have given the little yellow bird Wannian Lingzhi so generously just now because he was so happy to know that Senior Sister Liu's condition had improved, and she made such a generous move.

However, thinking that Wannian Lingzhi had been given to a low-level monster bird to eat casually, it was still a little distressed.

They were very strange before. The little yellow bird had extremely low demon power. At first glance, it was a low-level demon bird. They didn't know why it could withstand the extreme coldness of the Ice Phoenix Clan, and even dared to run to the snow pool there. But when they saw that Wen Qiao didn't take the fire-attributed best spirit pills seriously, and directly fed it a lot of best spirit pills, they finally came across.

It must have been fed with a lot of fire-attribute spirit pills to make it not afraid of the extreme cold air of the Ice Phoenix Clan.

"By the way, Junior Brother Baili, why did you say that the palace lord asked you to communicate with Miss Wen more?" Sang Yufei was a little entangled.

The two brothers Ge Rusong glanced at each other, already guessing in their hearts, and couldn't help but look at Baili Chi.

Bai Lichi told the truth: "Of course it's because Miss Wen, like me, can listen to the voice of all souls."

The three sighed, and lost their voice: "Then Wen girl is awakened just like Junior Brother Baili... Are you relatives?"

Only by having the same blood line can you have the chance to awaken the same kind of mysterious blood line.

Baili stayed late and said blankly: "I don't know, no one told me."

Seeing his stupid appearance, the three of them knew that there was no way to ask him anything.

Bailichi was a very special existence they asked about Xu Gong. He was raised by the ancestors of Yuansheng Realm who asked Xu Gong, but he was not a disciple of anyone in Xu Gong. Bian Coucou, learn what he wants to learn, and no one pushes him if he doesn't want to learn, so he is asking the virtual palace. Therefore, he can directly ask Ni Danfeng, the king-level alchemist who even Xu Palace Master respectfully calls "Uncle Ni," is called Uncle Ni, and he can also be worthy of their senior brothers.