549 : Eighth Formation Juntian Experience

Ning Yuzhou sat outside the Eighth Formation of Juntian.

Surrounded by a dilapidated battlefield, looking around, you can see broken corpses and fragments of magic weapons. The wind that overflows from the eight juntian maps blows through, adding a bit of desolation to this continent.

Wen Tutu and the others looked at the Eight Array Juntian Map, all a little impatient.

It's been several days since Wen Qiao went in, but they hasn't seen her, and they doesn't know how she is inside. Is there something wrong?

"Girl Wen is okay?" Jing Jue asked in a low voice, "Master Pei, if a person is on the verge of extinction, can he choose to leave?"

Pei Qiyu nodded, before waiting for them to breathe a sigh of relief, and said: "Of course, there is a possibility of sudden death, and even I can't respond in time."

Everyone's face changed slightly.

In fact, they don't know what Pei Qiyu said, and they don't rule out this situation. When faced with existences that are more powerful than oneself, it makes people unable to even react, so they die directly. Undoubtedly, the situation in the Eighth Formation Juntiantu was more dangerous than they knew.

"Sister A Qiao will be fine." The teacher said lifelessly, very sure.

Wen Tutu immediately agreed: "That's right, my elder sister is amazing, how can something happen? She must be in good condition now, and she was not directly beaten out like Big Brother Pei."

It was almost said that Pei Qiyu was useless, and only insisted on half a day.

Pei Qiyu glared at him angrily, thinking that this little boy was really annoying, so what the truth was.

Su Molan held back a smile and gave him a hand to tell him not to be familiar with children. But who asked him to tease first, it's no wonder that Wen Tutu will come back.

Ning Jichen also thought that his daughter-in-law would be fine.

He looked at his son who was sitting in front of the eight formations of Juntiantu. Since Aha entered, he has been sitting there, not speaking much, his back inexplicably saddened him, and he always felt that his son was carrying a lot of things on his back. The old father could not help him.

At this time, even Master Wuming didn't dare to provoke him easily.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou stood up.

Several people who were talking looked over at the same time, and suddenly screamed in surprise.

"Sister is out!" Wen Tutu jumped over, wanting to welcome Wen Qiao.

But faster than him was the little phoenix lying on Ning Yuzhou's shoulders, a plump mass, very heavy, tweeting to greet his mother.

When he got close to its mother, its black bean eyes instantly widened, and he wanted to roll on her body.

Ning Yuzhou picked up the little phoenix, looked at Wen Qiao, and said softly: "Aha, are you okay?"

Wen Qiao smiled and said: "It's okay, it's just skin wounds."

Everyone looked at her, and her clothes were tattered. In addition to the blood stains, there were traces of being burnt by some kind of fierce flame. Her hair was thrown down in a mess, showing that she had also experienced a very terrible battle.

After Ning Yuzhou confirmed that she was really fine, he fed her the spirit pill and asked her to adjust her breath first.

Although everyone wanted to ask about her experience in the Eight Formation Juntiantu, they couldn't bear to bother at this time, and they suppressed one after another.