408 : To Xuanyin City

In Sangxiang City, everyone was careful not to reveal any flaws, lest the ghost repairers found out that they were disguised.

After shopping, they explored the way to Xuanyin City in the city and found that the journey from Sangxiang City to Xuanyin City is not only a long distance, but also infinitely dangerous. It is said that they have to pass through several deserted areas, where there are particularly many ghosts. And even some ghosts are as powerful as ghost kings.

The ghost repairers called the land of no owner occupied by ghosts as the land of wild fog.

"Then what to do?" Wu Jingping was a little worried.

The Netherworld is inherently weak in spiritual energy. In this kind of place, the cultivator can't exert the maximum combat effectiveness at all, and may even fight and run out of spiritual energy. There is no way to replenish it in time, and it is easy to succumb to the disadvantage.

If they are in danger, it will not be good for them.

Shi Wuming suggested: "You can ride on a ghost repaired flying boat."

A group of people looked at him one after another.

Shi Wuming smiled and said: "I've inquired in the city before, because the meteor dragon is now alive, many ghost cultivators are running to the Immortal Sea, and there are flying boats between cities, especially the more flying boats going to Xuanyin City. We can take a flying boat. The ghost repaired flying boat is similar to our spirit boat, but it is driven by Yin Stone, which is very fast."

After listening, everyone was a little excited.

It's just that when I inquired about the fare, everyone was suddenly embarrassed.

Because there are too many ghost repairs going to Xuanyin City, the supply exceeds the demand, and the price is very high. With their current wealth, they simply can't afford it.

In the end, Ning Yuzhou paid the yin stone for them.

Only after the advance payment, the Yin Stone in Ning Yuzhou's hand was almost consumed. He turned out a few bottles of Yin Gathering Pill and said, "Wait to Profound Yin City, and then sell some spirit pills."

For alchemists, it is very simple to make Yin Stone, especially in places like the Netherworld, where spirit pills are a luxury item. As long as they appear, the ghost cultivators will lose their fortunes and are willing to buy them.

"Didn't Ji Chengsi say to also go to Xuanyin City?" Shi Wuming said, "You can find him then, it's safe and convenient."

Ning Yu smiled, tacitly acquiescing this.

Therefore, they used this idea to find Ji Chengsi earlier, so that they can hide their identities and avoid unnecessary troubles.

On the day of departure, everyone came outside Sangxiang City.

There are many flying boats parked in the open space outside the city.

At first glance, these flying boats are mainly black and gray, with a dark tone, which matches the environment of the underworld very well. Most of the colors that Gui Xiu likes are pure, not very melancholic gray and black, pure white or flamboyant bright red, there are very few vivid color combinations of colorful green and green.

There are still many ghost repairs around, these are all going to Xuanyin City on a flying boat.

Ning Yuzhou took out the black token. There was a "Tong" on the front of the token, and a special pattern and number on the back. Everyone looked at it and soon saw the pattern on a flying boat, exactly the same as the pattern on the token.