431 : Phoenix Egg

When I came here, I could already feel the cold and eerie atmosphere of the red lotus industry.

It is no longer the slight power that I felt when I was on the periphery, but a terrible power that directly hits the soul and wants to burn the seven emotions and six desires and the sins of life that are imprinted on the soul.

Ning Yuzhou's face instantly became extremely ugly.

Wen Gungun, who was lying on Wen Qiao's head, moved a little uneasy, and climbed onto her shoulders, his furry body was close to her, his small paws circled her neck, as if he couldn't wait to shrink himself.

Even though it is still young and has not done any sins, the monster's law of survival is that the weak and the strong eat the strong, and it will always be contaminated with cause and effect. Whether it is sin karma or not, it is still imprinted in the soul.

This makes it instinctively afraid of the red lotus industry fire.

Ning Yuzhou put it into the space, and then looked at Wen Qiao.

Wen Qiao's eyes were bright, as if she couldn't feel the danger of the red lotus karma fire approaching the soul. She stared at the aftermath of the flames gleaming with the demon color and whispered, "Husband, that's right there."

Seeing that he hadn't said a word for a long time, Wen Qiao turned her head and looked over, and suddenly found that his face was ugly.

"What's the matter?" she asked worriedly, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Although the red lotus karma fire is the fire of sin karma, it is also regarded as a kind of different fire. The power of the different fire is very few creatures can bear. Although Wen Qiao felt a little uncomfortable, it was still within an acceptable range.

Ning Yuzhou remained silent, but just looked at her for a long time, met her caring eyes, and whispered, "Somewhat uncomfortable."

He resisted the pain of the soul as if he was about to be burned and burned, but his face only showed a little uncomfortable color, just like many people face when facing the power of the different fire.

"Aha, what do you think?"

"It's okay." Wen Qiao told the truth, "It's a bit uncomfortable, but I can bear it. After all, it's a strange fire."

At that moment, Ning Yuzhou's eyes moved slightly, and the turbulent emotions flickered in his heart, as if he hadn't thought of anything, he suddenly reached out and hugged her into his arms.

Wen Qiao was a little inexplicable, but didn't refuse his intimacy either, pursing her lips and hugging him.

After a long while, Ning Yuzhou let go of her, and the smile on his face became warm and soft again. He smiled and said: "The power of the red lotus karma fire, if it is a person full of sins, it is just close to the place where the red lotus karma fire is. Then there will be the burning pain of the soul. If the soul is pure, you can only feel the power of the different fire, and the soul is not affected by it."

Wen Qiao was stunned, she just felt the power of the strange fire, and didn't feel much.

"How about you?" Wen Qiao asked him.

Ning Yuzhou chuckled, "This strange fire is indeed powerful."

She also laughed, her expression quite relaxed, "Husband, your soul is very clean, so you didn't feel the pain of burning. It's great."

Her husband is indeed a very gentle person. Although there are a lot of twists and turns in his belly, he only uses self-protection and never takes the initiative to harm others. He is willing to be gentle to the world, and even willing to do for those on the brink of desperation. With a helping hand, find a way for them to find a ray of life...