496 : Wen Tutu's against Mi's Family

The matter is very simple. It is said that Wen Tutu accidentally met a young lady from Mi's family, and then directly abducted them, and refused to return the lady to Mi's family.

Mi's family was very angry about this, and sent someone to kill Wen Tutu.

Wen Qiao: "..."

The Xu Gong disciple to glance at her, and continued: "In fact, I don't know what happened. I just heard that the Mi family thinks that Young Master Wen is a lascivious, and even openly kidnapped the female repairman, if it weren't for the Mi family is wrong, it's an attempt to that Miss Mi."

Anyway, no matter which one, Mi's family has a reason to hunt down Wen Tutu, a casual repairman.

Shi Wuming said in amazement, "Could it be said that Tutu has finally grown up and knows how to grab a wife?" Then he said with some self-pity, "When will I have a wife? It's been a long time since I saw Fairy Qin? Shall we go back and see Fairy Qin and the others?"

This remark attracted the attention of the disciples of Xu Gong. It was hard to explain in one word. Why would this person define this as a wife grabbing?

Wen Qiao ignored him and continued to ask: "Are you sure Wen Tutu is going back to the realm of heaven?"

"Yes, we have brothers in the realm of heaven. He personally saw Young Master Wen take the Miss Mi aboard the ship in the realm of Heaven."

Shi Wuming said excitedly: "Look, this must be the wife who Wen Tutu abducted! It must be Mi's family who didn't admit Wen Tutu's casual repair, so they fabricated an excuse to separate them, so they eloped directly. I didn't expect it to be separated. I haven't seen it for ten years. Wen Tutu has found his wife. Although Mi's family wants to separate them, it doesn't matter. Our mothers-in-laws will definitely support them!"

Wen Qiao: "..."

 Xu Gong disciple: "..."

Let him say this, what else can they say?

It was confirmed that Wen Tutu had rushed back to the realm of heaven. Although Wen Qiao was worried, she could only suppress it and wait for him to return.

They didn't worry about smelling the rabbit. He was already a demon cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm, and belonged to a high-level cultivator. It was not easy to deal with him.

Later, Ning Jichen also heard about the Wen Tutu.

His expression is serious, his majesty is revealed when he is not speaking, and he is quite dignified as a human emperor, and he is very capable of bluffing people. Although the cultivating world uses cultivation to determine the heights, sometimes, this kind of emperor's prestige cultivated through the emperor's career for many years also has a different kind of charm.

When Bai Lichi, Sang Yufei and others walked in, they saw Ning Jichen standing in the palace at first glance.

Sang Yufei's face was a little hot, and she suddenly discovered that the most attractive of these people turned out to be the Ning Danshi.

In the past, because Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were in the front, and their looks were too good, they would always make people ignore the people around them, and Ning Jichen, as a father, consciously reduced his own existence, so as not to give his own son and daughter-in-law brings trouble, so people always ignore him subconsciously.

Sang Yufei asked in a soft voice, "Master Ning Dan, what's wrong?"

Ning Jichen looked a little slow, nodded slightly at them, and asked, "Young Master Baili, Young Lady Sang, and two Young Master Ge, but are you here to hear about the rabbit?"